Profile for Dr DB Goodwood jnr md > Reviews

Content by Dr DB Goodwood...

Dr DB Goodwood jnr md

Page: 1 | 2
Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer
Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product for the price, 25 Aug. 2015
I needed a cheap shaver as I my beard was getting too wild. This done a very good job only used it once but very pleased with the results. I do not have to redo areas like I had to on my old shaver.

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain at £35. Giving it away at £19!, 25 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
Bought this little gem on the prime day sale. Worth every penny I no longer use chromecast!

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Portable Pedi for my horrible feet, 25 Aug. 2015
I saw revies and expected it to be good. Was amazed with just how good it really is! Takes off thick hard skin in seconds. I suffer with bad feet and hard skin problems. Not anymore!

TaoTronics® Water Resistant Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Shower Speaker (Bluetooth 3.0, Hands-Free, Built-in Mic, A2DP/AVRCP)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely happy with this product. Recommend if your in the market for a shower speaker, 25 Aug. 2015
Incredibly cheap and really good sound quality and the volume can go very loud if you choose! Very surprising for a little shower speaker I had one like this before but not a TaoTronics one and it was very quiet. Extremely happy with this purchase.

Drones
Drones

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I was expecting, 25 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Drones (Audio CD)
I personally feel this album is very similar to their last one. I don't listen to Drones that often.

ASICS Gel-Nimbus 17, Men's Training Running Shoes, Black (Onyx/White/Flash Yellow 9901), 11.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable trainers that I use for walking, 25 Aug. 2015
Incredibly comfortable. I don't use these for running I use them just for walking as I have bad feet and need all the support I can get. These give me that support and more

Warcraft: Orcs & Humans
Warcraft: Orcs & Humans

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered. But I don't have the heart to send it back!, 25 Aug. 2015
Great game it is just a shame I never got to play it. I received a World of Warcraft trading card game pack and not this CD ROM. I don't want to send it back though because the air ambulance is a very good charity and I give to this charity whenever I see them.

Baby 81 (eDeluxe Digital Album)
Baby 81 (eDeluxe Digital Album)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album for the BRMC newbies, 4 April 2015
BRMC has been the only thing on my playlist for the last 4 months. That is because I only found out about them 4 months ago. This group is incredible and one of the most diverse rock bands there has ever been. Baby 81 is an album I introduce to newbies of BRMC. Berlin and 666 Conducer being the stand out tracks immediately then American X when they are ready for it :D
Howl and Beat The Devils Tattoo is the flip side of the coin to their style with a more country rock sound. Cant say what album I prefer I love them all but if you are looking to buy your first BRMC album I highly recommend Baby 81.

? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ?

5.0 out of 5 stars ? ? ? ? ? Was my reaction when I found out Daemon Hatfield of IGN created this classy chilled out tune!, 4 April 2015
This review is from: ? ? ? ? ? (MP3 Download)
I was listening to one of his IGN Game Scoop! Podcast's then this song came on at the very end. I usually switch off the podcast after the speaking is over but I was on the bus unable to press the stop button. How glad I am about that now! Was thinking this is pretty damn good I wonder where he got it from. Shazam'd it and how shocked was I that Daemon also makes music!! I then purchased the song as soon as possible on here.
Really impressed by this song it is immediately catchy and has a real chilled out and upbeat vibe.

Miracles
Miracles

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitting song to a very good film., 23 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Miracles (MP3 Download)
How this or the film never got an Oscar mention I have no idea! Fitting song to a very good film.

Page: 1 | 2