Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Jayne Mills > Reviews

Content by Jayne Mills

Jayne Mills

Part & Parcel
Part & Parcel

5.0 out of 5 stars My other music is getting jealous..., 12 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Part & Parcel (Audio CD)
... because I won't listen to anything else at the moment. The beautiful sounds that these 4 young adults create are complex beyond their years. The lyrics are stunning, in some places smacking you square in the face with harshness and in others giving your the chance to bliss out. I can't wait for a vaguely warm day so I can be outside whilst this blasts.

I'd love to list stand out tracks but the reality is that I genuinely love all of them. There's no filler to be found. That's true, I just went to look at the track listing to talk about individual tracks to recommend to people who want to buy a couple of tracks rather than the full album and I can't. If I only had 2 tracks I'd be happy with any of them, but mostly I'd be peeved at missing out on the other killer tunes.

Fans of old Jamaican sounds and true reggae will be as pleased with this album as listeners of modern UK sounds and punk.

Buy two. Your best mate will knick the first one.