Profile for D. Webster > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
VB Sweater - V-Neck, dark blue,XL
VB Sweater - V-Neck, dark blue,XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 21 Mar 2013
This jumper is very good. The quality is good and I was pleased with the value. I have been looking for sometime for a reasonably priced plain navy pullover and this fits the bill.

Ballads
Ballads

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ballads (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this very much. I read poetry every now and again and remembered having read a poem by Stevenson and liking it. This is story telling and poetry combined and I can imagine that it would be enthralling read out loud to any audience.

God's Own Country
God's Own Country
by Benedict Kiely

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 6 Jan 2012
This review is from: God's Own Country (Paperback)
Heard a short story which prompted me to get the book. Interesting and enjoyable style which makes me want to go and visit Ireland.

Mens MLB Arizona Diamondbacks Baseball Short Sleeve Jersey (Size: XXL)
Mens MLB Arizona Diamondbacks Baseball Short Sleeve Jersey (Size: XXL)

4.0 out of 5 stars Shirt, 20 May 2011
Very good quality - stitching great. Cool to wear and I like the colour-washes very well. I bought at about half the normal price and I am pleased with shirt.

Woodworm Soft Spike Cricket Shoes Size 9.5
Woodworm Soft Spike Cricket Shoes Size 9.5

4.0 out of 5 stars cricket trousers, 20 May 2011
The length was incredible and I had to cut off about a foot and still turn them up- bought for my son - I think they are good and are washing and wearing well.

Mens San Diego Padres Majestic Major League Baseball (MLB) Full-Button Pro Baseball Jersey (Size: 2XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this jersey, 20 May 2011
Bought at a bargain price but I would buy again at full price.
Love it - very cool to wear and excellent quality - I look fantastic in it and have to fight women off so I might buy a baseball bat to do that.

The Killing - Series 1 [DVD] [2010]
The Killing - Series 1 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Sofie Gråbøl

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Hesitate, 28 Mar 2011
Simply the best crime thriller I have ever seen on TV. I was gripped throughout every episode and wished the week away to see the next one.

Koss KSC75 Clip-On Stereo Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Silver/Black
Offered by MyMemory

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with them, 3 Feb 2011
I read all the reviews before buying. I found that they do leak noise and I have quite big ears and found them a bit uncomfortable at first. I persevered and it has been worth it because the sound quality is very good. I normally just make do with
basic earphones.
I don't think they would be good for using while on bus/train because they give out noise but otherwise I like them.

Unison Starter 18 Pastel Set [Toy]
Unison Starter 18 Pastel Set [Toy]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pastels, 31 Jan 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Unison Starter 18 Pastel Set [Toy]
I make do with cheaper pastels but I bought these for my daughter.
They are really good- absolute pleasure to use.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Air Zooka, 31 Jan 2011
I have teenage son and wanted something a bit different to surprise
him with on Christmas Day rather than x box and tech stuff.
It is fun to mess with particularly with the laser sighting red dot.

Page: 1 | 2