Profile for Neslihan > Reviews

Content by Neslihan

Neslihan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nurture Bottle and Teat Brush (Pink)
Nurture Bottle and Teat Brush (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best brush I've ever had, 27 Oct 2014
Definitely the best bottle and teat brush that I've seen and used by far!
It's so soft and can easily go into a variety of bottles that I use, as I use different bottles for my expressed my milk and formula. Teat brush can also squeeze well into the MAM and Medela teats that I use. Believe me, this product made cleaning easier.

Tommy Hilfiger Baby Girls Broidery Floral Shorts, Pink (Morning Glory), 3-6 Months (Manufacturer Size:68 cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 9 Aug 2014
I like the shorts as is good quality but more importantly you can change and fix the belly part so I assume I can use it for a relatively long time.

Grohangers
Grohangers
Offered by Positronic UK (3-4 Days for delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars It seems quite practical, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Grohangers (Baby Product)
Although having the hanger only today, it seems to be quite functional with the extendable feature. I have previously purchased a newborn hanger which means such a limited time of usage, so this product meets what I need perfectly!

Walplus Huge Bird Flowers Tree Butterflies Children Kids Girls Wall Stickers Mural Paper

5.0 out of 5 stars So lovely, 19 Mar 2014
I love the product in every sense! It sticks quite easily and I even had to remove it a few times to change the place and it still seems perfect! The colours are so vivid. The only downside I can say is the flowers which you can see above sofa seems much bigger on the picture, but that's ok.

First Steps 6 pk Baby Hangers for New Born Babies (Pink)
First Steps 6 pk Baby Hangers for New Born Babies (Pink)
Offered by easygoodsuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, 19 Mar 2014
Well, the product seems nice but I was expecting a bit bigger to be honest, as the outfits for over 6 months do not fit properly on the hanger. But it already says newborn so I guess if you want to use it for such a limited time, it is ideal. I'm now looking for another pair of hangers.

AcuLife Ear Wax Removal Syringe
AcuLife Ear Wax Removal Syringe

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes it works!, 19 Mar 2014
The reason why I'm commenting is just because the other reviewers helped me a lot not only on how to use and but also to persevere. Due to the nature of my ear, my ears get full of wax quite quickly, and it is a pain on the neck to go to the GP each and every time. That's why I searched on amazon and found this. So basically, use an ear drop for a few days to soften the wax. And go the bathroom, take a chair with you for your comfort. Put your head above the sink, as you will be surprised to see how much wax comes out! I kept the tap running as I filled in the syringe many times and after at least the 7th or 8th use the dark coloured wax starts coming out. It's such a happiness to be able to have unblocked ears with the ease of home treatment!

100% Super Soft Double Layered Cotton Personalised Embroidered Baby Hat NOW AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES
Offered by OhSewSimple

5.0 out of 5 stars Will definitely recommend, 19 Mar 2014
Although not started using yet, as still expecting the little lady, I quite liked the quality and the embroidery. I have written the name size and colour to the gift message part, and it has arrived the next day!

The Bastard of Istanbul
The Bastard of Istanbul
by Elif Shafak

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved it!, 3 Mar 2014
Being a Turkish, I quite liked the relatively objective tone of Shafak regarding the Armenian-Turkish relationship. The defiance of the female characters take attention as well as the plot. Once started, I couldn't give up the book until I've finished.

H & L Russel Ltd 4 Bar Trouser Hanger with 4 Non-Slip Easy Access Swing Bars To Hold 4 Pairs Of Trousers, Adult Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely lovely!, 28 Jan 2014
Having not a big wardrobe, I had to look for space saving solutions for my husband's trousers. This is such a nice product, well designed and sturdy. I bought a few after trying the first one, as it does the job very well.

Joseph Joseph Stretch Silicone Pot Stand - Black
Joseph Joseph Stretch Silicone Pot Stand - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely love it!, 28 Jan 2014
I have a small size kitchen so when buying something, one of my priorities is space saving. This product is just as I wanted, handy and not taking any space when not in use. I had a fear whether the silicone would be a good idea, but I've been using it for a year had no problem so far. The only drawback is, which is not a big problem, if you're fussy about its appearance, the marks of water drops remain on it if you do not dry immediately after getting wet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3