Profile for Walsharama > Reviews

Contech ScareCrow Motion Activated Animal Deterrent
Contech ScareCrow Motion Activated Animal Deterrent
Price: 41.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 22 April 2014
This did not work as advertised from the moment I got it. Its a rather expensive waste of money. Contech's customer services were very slow in replying to my queries (I had to emial them several times). They gave me a list of things to do to put it right, which did not work. Hopefully they are in the process of providing me with a working replacement. So far I have been most disappointed.

NOOK Simple Touch eBook Reader
NOOK Simple Touch eBook Reader
Offered by Cheap Mobile Phone
Price: 40.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 22 April 2014
This is the third NOOK I have bought. I got the two others for my 75 year old mother and my similarly aged auntie. They are simple to use for even the most technophobic, lightweight and comfortable in the hand. A very pleasing product at a brilliant price.

Wifi Hotspot Pro
Wifi Hotspot Pro
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Reservations, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Wifi Hotspot Pro (App)
I would have serious reservations about installing this app. As soon as I did I lost internet access on my Kindle Fire in my own home to my own router.
Why doesn't Amazon provide the BT wi-fi app that I really wanted?

Larousse Pocket Factfinder (Larousse pocket guides)
Larousse Pocket Factfinder (Larousse pocket guides)
by J. Kibracken

5.0 out of 5 stars Engrossing Browse, 28 Jan 2014
I had to get my own copy of this having browsed though my Dad's copy. Its just full of cracking little facts. A real goldmine of trivia.

Alegria
Alegria
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 17.26

3.0 out of 5 stars Magical, 15 May 2012
This review is from: Alegria (Audio CD)
I absolutely love the music to this magical show. Unfortunately I'm still ignorant of the name of the fantastic female lead singer.
The CD itself arrived fairly promptly and for the most looks and sounds good. Unfortunately it seems their is a defect on one of the tracks towards the end as I am experiencing a sudden stop to the track and indeed the CD.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2014 12:37 PM BST