Profile for Avedios > Reviews

Content by Avedios

Avedios

5.0 out of 5 stars Awestruck, 20 Feb. 2014
I never realised that indoor antennae had evolved so well. I was very dubious about buying an indoor ariel because my memory of years ago was hanging out of the bedroom window, ariel in hand, trying to get a signal. However, budget and temporary circumstances prohibited the installation of a "proper" ariel, I ordered this indoor ariel without great expectations but I can't believe the fabulous results; 85 TV channels plus the usual radio channels and they're all as clear as whistle. I am truly awestruck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product & service, 27 Jun. 2013
I was concerned that this product was taking a long time to arrive, however, I had not realised that it had to travel from the other side of the world in Asia; it arrived safely in about 2 weeks.

It is very very similar to an anti-parasite remedy I often had to use in Peru, S America. I am so grateful that I found this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE OF SIZE, 29 Oct. 2012
These underpants seem fine, very good quality, until you go to put them on, they are very tight and meagre of material, everything is pulled up and under. BEWARE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2013 12:08 AM BST

Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Black Color
Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Black Color
Offered by buycheapDG-Ships from Taiwan Station

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 12 Jun. 2012
This product does not match it's description nor the impression given.
It is made of very poor quality plastic & the inside plastic pockets are so fragile they can rip very easily.
It is NOT suitable for it's intended purpose.
Buyers beware!!! I bought 2 of these wallets, they were ordered together & dispatched in one package, yet, I was charged TWICE for postage & packing.
This product does not deserve any star, I only gave 1* to be able to submit this review and so WARN OTHER SHOPPERS.