Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Northamptonshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Andy Williams Christmas Album
Andy Williams Christmas Album
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'must have' at Christmas!, 6 Nov 2013
When I was younger I had 2 Christmas records. 1 Elvis's Blue Christmas & 2 Andy Williams Christmas Album. Elvis I could live without, sorry, but Andy just made Christmas.....well, more Christmassy! When I left home, got married etc I mislaid my treasured album. :-( But, after a long time of searching, I found my beloved album but on a cd. The front cover is different to what mine was, the pic on the back is what I had on my album cover, & I'm sure there's more songs on it. But from what I've read in the reviews its a couple of albums thrown together. But it's got all the songs I remember listening to when I was growing up & that's all that matters to me. The cd case was broken which wasn't really Amazons fault but it did mean I 'had' to listen to the cd to make sure it wasn't damaged!! Yes, I was listening to a Christmas cd on November 5th!! Oh, & the cd was just fine. All I need now is the Coke ad, 'Holidays are Coming', & it will truly feel like Christmas is here!! Yay. :-) :-) :-)

Clear Cello Bag - Pack of 30
Clear Cello Bag - Pack of 30
Offered by PARTY NATION
Price: 1.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet-a-lish-ous!!, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Clear Cello Bag - Pack of 30
Ordered these to put home made fudge, truffles & peppermint creams in for a bake sale & they are just what I wanted. Tie a colourful ribbon round the top & they look really good. & they were delivered really quickly which was good. Well pleased.

100 Strung Kraft Sulphite White Paper Sweet/Food Bags 7" x 9" - FREE DELIVERY
100 Strung Kraft Sulphite White Paper Sweet/Food Bags 7" x 9" - FREE DELIVERY
Offered by Unipack Ltd
Price: 1.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 6 Nov 2013
These bags are exactly as described......white paper sweet/food bags. They're perfect for the bake sale I ordered them for & they came really quickly. Excellent.

Let Me Go
Let Me Go
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as always, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Let Me Go (MP3 Download)
What can I say....Avril at her best. & husb Chad is pretty good to!!! I'm a big fan of anything Avril & this didn't disappoint. Downloaded this as a single track as couldn't wait for my husb to get the album for Christmas, daughters buying it for him, but I'm sure the album will be just as good.

The Big Book of Low-Carb Recipes: 365 Fast and Fabulous Dishes for Every Low-Carb Lifestyle
by Nicola Graimes

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant not so little book!!, 25 Sep 2013
This book is brilliant for anyone wanting to follow a low carb diet aswel as for people who have to watch they're carbs for health reasons. I've tried a couple of the recipes so far and they were very tasty & really easy to do. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Shooting Stars Etched Italian Charm Fits Nomination Classic
Shooting Stars Etched Italian Charm Fits Nomination Classic

5.0 out of 5 stars small but perfectly formed!!!!!!!!!!!!, 15 April 2011
Id never heard of 'nomination beads' before.So when my daugthters friend said shed like 1 for her birthday id got no idea what she was on about.But,on further investigation on Amazon,i was pleasently surprized.Yes,they're small, but they're still really good quality & excellent value,especially when you compare them to other beads such as Pandora Beads.In the end we bought 2,this 1 shooting stars & a yr of the dog 1,both excellent quailty.& they do loads of different 1s.1s with enamelled bits on,1s with dangly bits on & 1s like the 2 i brought.Whatever you say about these beads theres no denying theyre worth every penny you pay for them!!

Chinese Year of the Dog Laser Italian Charm Fits Nomination Classic
Chinese Year of the Dog Laser Italian Charm Fits Nomination Classic

5.0 out of 5 stars small but perfectly formed!!!!!!!!!!!!, 15 April 2011
Id never heard of 'nomination beads' before.So when my daugthters friend said shed like 1 for her birthday id got no idea what she was on about.But,on further investigation on Amazon,i was pleasently surprized.Yes,they're small, but they're still really good quality & excellent value,especially when you compare them to other beads such as Pandora Beads.In the end we bought 2,this 1 the yr of the dog & a shooting stars 1,both excellent quailty.& they do loads of different 1s.1s with enamelled bits on,1s with dangly bits on & 1s like the 2 i brought.Whatever you say about these beads theres no denying theyre worth every penny you pay for them!!

The Wedding Planner [DVD] [2001]
The Wedding Planner [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lopez
Price: 3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A real chick flick, 30 Mar 2010
I bought this as a present for my 16 yr old daughter. And she wasnt disappointed. If your looking for a 'chick flick', or your planning a 'girlie night' in, then look no further. Loads of fun for all us girls. Oh, and the actings not to bad either!!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for cards, 30 Mar 2010
I bought this product for my daughter who was doing a project in art. As she only used a fraction of it, rather than it sitting around gathering dust, I decided to use it for my cards. Its really easy to use. Its easy to make shapes and words with and can really 'jazz up' any card.

Biosync Fitness Set inc. Aerobic Step Plus, 65cm Gym Ball inc. Pump, Resistance Bands & 1kg Dumbbell Set
Offered by Homemart
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you'll ever need to help you get fit, 26 Jan 2010
If you want to get fit, I cant recommend this enough! Its excellent. I got this for my daughter, who wants to lose weight and tone up for her school prom in June, & im well impressed!! We'ed looked at loads of gym balls not really knowing what was what! So we decided on Gyrobix Fitness Set including the Aerobic Step, 65cm Gym Ball, Pump, Resistance Bands & 1kg Dumbbell because it has absolutly everything you could want, or need, to lose weight and tone up. The steps sturdy and you dont feel like its going to break the first time you stand on it. Just as well if your gona be jumping up and down on it. The resistance bands look 'puney' but theyre surprizingly strong. We were abit gentle with them at first but once the husb had tugged on them, and they didnt break, we were'nt as gentle. You can also use the band with the Wii Fit games. The dumbbells are ok if your just starting to use weights. You can always get heavier ones when youve got used to them. Only down side is pumping the ball up. It kills your arms!! Mind you, like i said to my daughter, its good exercise for the arms!! I really dont think theres anything bad i can say about this set. Its cheap, well made and does everything you'd expect it to do. And, to top it off, its a 'wicked' colour. Well worth every penny!!!

Page: 1 | 2