Profile for Vivienne H > Reviews

Vivienne H

The Best of Pippi Longstocking: Three Books in One
The Best of Pippi Longstocking: Three Books in One
by Astrid Lindgren

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6 year old daughter and I are loving reading it together, 12 April 2013
Pippi is brave and fearless role model for little girls although she doesn't go to school. However, this shows up that she
can't read and write adn has not influenced my daughter as she just wrote a friend a letter!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days (Book 4)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days (Book 4)
by Jeff Kinney
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars good for a laugh and for boys who don't like to read without pictures., 12 April 2013
My son and i laugh about all of Wimpy Kids escapades and it makes me look forward to story time when we were reading this.

The Joy Compass: Eight Ways to Find Lasting Happiness, Gratitude, and Optimism in the Present Moment
by Donald Altman
Price: 9.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Small practical guide to finding more joy., 12 April 2013
Very down to earth and useful. You can dip in and out at your leisure but very useful exercises to help find your joy.

Clippasafe Universal Stroller Tray
Clippasafe Universal Stroller Tray

4.0 out of 5 stars stroller tray., 2 May 2012
Hi. I bought this tray in November 2011 and it broke after a month. I just wanted to update you that when Pls mum storefront saw my comment they immediately contacted me and sent me a replacement stroller tray. I have been happily using the new one since then so perhaps I was just unlucky with the first one. It is great to see that the seller's take our comments seriously and treat us like a customer in a shop all over the internet!