Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now
Profile for russell > Reviews

Content by russell

russell

Marius' Mules V: Hades' Gate
Marius' Mules V: Hades' Gate

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 May 2016
Had me gripped right from the start. Was hard to read in big chunks due to my kids hounding me haha, so i really like how the chapters are broken up into sections.
The story was brilliant and couldn't wait to find out what happened next.
Looking forward to starting the next book to carry on with Fronto's adventures. 😃👍

Hannibal: The Patrol: (Short Story)
Hannibal: The Patrol: (Short Story)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Jan. 2016
Excellent short story between the big books. I listened to the first book on audio book and will listen to the next one on audio book. Couldnt miss this short story out and im really glad i didnt. Look forwards to hearing more about quintus and hanno!

Marius' Mules IV: Conspiracy of Eagles
Marius' Mules IV: Conspiracy of Eagles

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 7 Oct. 2015
Absolutely brilliant just as the books before. Cant wait to get stuck into the next one as im sure i will feel lost not reading more of fronto's perils.

Russ

Marius' Mules III: Gallia Invicta
Marius' Mules III: Gallia Invicta

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Aug. 2015
Absolutely brilliant. Can't put the book down when i finally get a chance to read in my hectic family life!! After I've wrote this im buying the next one strait away.

Marius' Mules II: The Belgae
Marius' Mules II: The Belgae

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Jun. 2015
Found myself wanting to read it all the time. I even burn't dinners because i became so engrossed by the story whilst cooking haha. Highly recommend this series to anyone who enjoys reading novels of ancient rome.

Marius' Mules I: The Invasion of Gaul
Marius' Mules I: The Invasion of Gaul

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 14 April 2015
My girlfriend got me a kindle for christmas because i enjoy reading. Ive been reading the simon scarrow under the eagle series over the past few years and thought i would try a new series by a new author and was very impressed with this book. I cant wait to buy the next one in the series. Im definateley hooked and will read the whole series. Full of action and the battle scenes are described really well.

Russ

The Crossroads Brotherhood (VESPASIAN)
The Crossroads Brotherhood (VESPASIAN)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 13 Oct. 2013
I really enjoyed this short spin off book. It focuses on magnus's life in brotherhood when hes not campaigning with vespasian and is very good. The twists in the book keep you gripped and i didnt want to stop reading. I was glad to see that robert fabbri had written another spin off called racing factions.

The Racing Factions (The Crossroads Brotherhood Book 1)
The Racing Factions (The Crossroads Brotherhood Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 Oct. 2013
Brilliant read just like his other brotherhood book and the vespasian books. I just cant wait for the audio book to come out for romes fallen eagle. Robert fabbri is a brilliant author!!!