ARRAY(0xa3494edc)

Offered by Staraxe Ltd
Price: 215.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, A Masterpiece on its own., 25 Dec 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Having owned both PS3 and Xbox 360 consoles in the past, I decided to leave the Playstation network and join Microsoft again.
The reason for the change is only because Microsoft has come back with this new model which is less prone to the Red Ring Of Death.
Upon unwrapping the console out of the box, I could notice the build quality of the new console.
It is more sleek and looks well designed. It's a lot quieter as well.
The touch sensitive buttons are nice but they can be annoying at times if the console is placed somewhere you will be moving close around. I have my bluray player next to the Xbox and each time my hand gets close to the console, it will either turn on or eject the dvd tray! But that will probably happen to only 1 out of 10.
Overall, this new console is definitely better than its predecessors. Build quality is brilliant and the design is sleek.
This is the Matt version which in my opinion is a lot better compared to the gloss one which was a dust magnet.
I don't usually write reviews but I thought it deserved a review. Its the 3rd console Ive bought in a month. (gifts for family) and so far, all of them are more than happy.

Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit (14.2MP) 3 inch LCD
Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit (14.2MP) 3 inch LCD
Price: 273.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*, 11 Jun 2011
Im not a professional but I love photography! I can tell the difference between a good picture and a bad one!
I spent days online trying to find the best camera which would suit my needs. My budget was 300 MAX. I wanted to go for Panasonic Lumix then thought no, maybe the Canon SX30! I even ended up going in store.
Then I came across the Nikon D3100! As my budget was 300 max, I thought 440 will be too much!
Anyway, eventually I went crazy and bought it and here is what I think!
Next day delivery! Perfect!
Camera, simply amazing!!! I dont regret exceeding my budget!
This camera is a wow factor! The image quality! Things that you can do with it is just unbelievable!
There's a lot to learn about it!
Highly recommended!
External battery charger, 1hr and fully charged!
And once again, image quality is amazing!
There's a guide which helps you take the best pic!
I will take some pics and upload them soon and you will see what Im talking about!

Overall 9/10
Video 1080p - 8

Me To You Tiny Tatty Teddy Keepsake Book
Me To You Tiny Tatty Teddy Keepsake Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 11 Jun 2011
I got to admit I was a little bit worried about buying this book! But after reading the reviews, I thought I would give it a go!
The day before I purchase the Tatty Teddy Book, I went to M&S and wanted to buy a similar one but was disappointed with its paper quality, reason why I turned to Amazon.

All I can say is that the book is a beauty! The quality is great! My partner loves it!
Highly recommended!

Griffin Elan Form Graphite Case for iPhone 4 / 4S
Griffin Elan Form Graphite Case for iPhone 4 / 4S

5.0 out of 5 stars Griffin is what you want for your Iphone 4!, 9 May 2011
I spent hours trying to find the perfect case for my Iphone 4. On the market, you come across many crappy cases such as gums etc. In some stores, the prices are HIGH!!!
But it gets harder when you're searching online as you cant really the case. BUT Griffin is the best! Why? Well, last year, I ordered a case for my girlfriend's Iphone 4 and it stills look like new whereas my Speck case was damaged. So I decided to buy this case. What can I say, it loooks nice, smart, gives your phone a better look and definitely safe!
I highly recommend Griffin.

Official Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black (Xbox 360)
Official Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black (Xbox 360)
Price: 22.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great!, 9 May 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is the second exact controller I've ordered from Amazon. Delivery was great, packaging was perfect, controller is simply perfect!
Im using with my laptop (Wireless Receiver required, can be found on amazon).
Battery life is good and the black controller looks goooood!
I would recommend it to anyone!

Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream For Napkin Rash Eczema & Bed Sore -  400g
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream For Napkin Rash Eczema & Bed Sore - 400g
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product & Delivery, 31 Jan 2011
Item arrived fast and in perfect condition! Saved me couple pounds!
Looking forward to buy some more in the future, well, when I run out!
Would recommend to anyone!