ARRAY(0xb56e9bd0)

Profile for Clifford J. Patmore > Reviews

Content by Clifford J. Pa...

Clifford J. Patmore

South Park: The Stick of Truth (Xbox 360)
South Park: The Stick of Truth (Xbox 360)
Price: 21.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 16 April 2014
I got this on the strength of the reviews and I love south park and although some of the humour is good and true to the series the fact that it is censored is pathetic plus the gameplay is very iffy, ie the fart attacks were a terrible part of the gameplay, once you were taught how to do a fart attack or a sneak fart attack the control system was so bad it took forever to progress, I consider myself an above average gamer and have been playing since the days of the master system and believe me Alex Kidd had better controls than this, very annoying.

Tomb Raider (Xbox 360)
Tomb Raider (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.
Price: 11.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Like going back in time., 29 Mar 2013
Took me back to when games were fun, played it though twice, has everythng you want in an adventure game, oh the fun of using the bow and flaming arrows to take out the baddies is pure joy, im gonna try to complete it just using the bow.
Usually the controls on games like this are a bit dodgy but not here, every button you touch does what it says on the tin. I have been gaming since Alex Kidd on the master system so over 30 years, this game would be in my top 5,one gripe and that is I wish it was longer.

The Stronghold : Collection (PC DVD)
The Stronghold : Collection (PC DVD)
Offered by themediamerchants
Price: 22.96

1.0 out of 5 stars blank disc, 22 Jan 2013
would not load, blank disc, pc asked me if I wanted to format the disc, not the first pc game from amazon that was blank I have recieved, the 1 star is for good delivery, will not be buying any more pc games from this site

Warhammer: Battle March (PC DVD)
Warhammer: Battle March (PC DVD)
Offered by Clearance Game Deals
Price: 19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, 12 Sep 2008
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Slow load times and just terrible,terrible terrible, I have a reasonable PC but this ran abysmally.I have all the Warhammers and love the series but this and Mark of Chaos are not worth the time or money.Give it a miss.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2010 1:27 AM GMT