Profile for Miss Dunlavey > Reviews

Content by Miss Dunlavey

Miss Dunlavey (suffolk)

Tangle Teezer Compact Styler Professional Detangling Hair Brush - Black and Pink
Price: 10.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hairbrush EVER!, 3 Oct 2011
This hair brush is just amazing!

With hair that has been described by hairdressers as 'too long', tangles are a regular occurrence. It got to the stage the stage where brushing my hair would take about 45minutes, using copious amounts of detangling spray. This brush has cut that to between 5 and 10 minutes.
I no longer dread and put off brushing my hair, i no longer feel traumatised by emptying my poor broken hair from the hairbrush and even tell randoms about my revolutionary new brush.

I have the original one and bought the compact to go on holiday as the thought of post swimming tangles worried me, but I didn't want to risk breaking the spines in my bag.
I actually think the compact is better, it fits in the hand better and allows for more precision, making the brushing even easier. It possibly looks better too.

I wish I had had this brush as a child! I couldn't recommend it enough.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2013 2:58 AM BST

Black Silicone Case & Screen Protector for New Apple iPod Touch 3rd & 2nd Generation 3G 2G - 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB
Offered by Importer520(TM)
Price: 6.83

4.0 out of 5 stars fits the job, 16 Sep 2009
It does what its meant to do and is easy to put on. The only issue i have with it is that it is quite difficult to fit the sticky plastic screen protector properly, also adjusting the volume is more difficult as it does slightly get in the way. Although these are only minor issues.

Creative Zen 20GB MP3 Player - Black
Creative Zen 20GB MP3 Player - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Stuff, 5 Feb 2006
Having never had an MP3 before, this was a big leap for me.

The storage capacity is absolutely amazing, and I'm at a loss as to how o fill it all. I chose this capacity however, because it was cheaper than the equivalent 6gb.

The touchpad took a while to manipulate, but after a month, i cannot see how i found it difficult in those first hours. I'm also loving the various functions.
Some people have mentioned having difficulties with it crashing etc. and i too have had this problem. I think it is not the fact it crashed that was the problem, it was that there is no support from Creative, and also the instruction manual is on a disc. To rectify crashing problems, there is a reset button (underneath where the hold is) which you press with a paper clip, whilst pushing the slidey to the on position. This worked for me and none of my music was lost from it either.
I think that was the only let down, but I have heard that happens with most MP3's too?? It was an Ipod user who told me what i was looking to do.
On the whole superb, and it looks cool too