Profile for dockitty > Reviews

Concord Lima LI0933 Portable Baby Chair Pink
Concord Lima LI0933 Portable Baby Chair Pink
Offered by Realcicogna

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable baby chair, 1 Jun. 2014
Bought this when my baby was 6 months old and could sit independently. I am more comfortable that she has her own travel chair when we go out for meals as we know our chair is clean and more hygienic. This is especially when we are travelling abroad and decent baby chairs are not always available. She is now 3 1/2 and still fits in it although she is on the petite side. Bought the same chair for a good friend who is very pleased with it.

EE Pay as you go SIM with 10GB 4G data for your mobile phone
EE Pay as you go SIM with 10GB 4G data for your mobile phone

5.0 out of 5 stars EE PAYG Sim with 10GB 4G data, 14 May 2014
Bought it to try in my Huawei mifi. Works. Initially you will be given 50Mb which is included with the sim card. When the 50Mb is all used, you will be prompted to activate the sim card. Once it is activated and registered (has to be via EE app), you will be given 10GB to be used within 90 days. Excellent price for 4G service. I initially registered it online but it was the app which prompted me to activate it to obtain the free 10G data after the initial 50 Mb was used up.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2014 12:34 PM BST

Pentel K118M-8 Gel Pen 0.4 mm Pack of 8 Various Metallic Colours
Pentel K118M-8 Gel Pen 0.4 mm Pack of 8 Various Metallic Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Metallic gel pens, 14 May 2014
Love these pens. Previously had similar gel pen from Pentel. Lasted > 10 years as was only using it intermittently. However, quality remained good. Outlasted rival brands and remained smooth to write with throughout.

Pentel 0.7mm Energel-Xm Breast Cancer Campaign Retractable Gel Roller Pen with Pink Barrel - Black
Offered by LBM The Art & Stationery Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Black ink pens, 10 May 2014
Love this pen. Very smooth to write. Even my husband likes it despite the pink colour. Would certainly buy again.

Ju-Ju-Be B.F.F. Messenger Diaper Bag (Pink Pinwheels)
Ju-Ju-Be B.F.F. Messenger Diaper Bag (Pink Pinwheels)

5.0 out of 5 stars Deluxe diaper bag, 10 May 2014
Loved my own ju ju be bag when I was given it when my little girl was born. When it came to a gift for my friend, there was no question which diaper bag I would be gifting her. She loves it. Excellent numerous compartments for various bits and bobs.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue pen, 10 May 2014
Loves these pens. Bought more for home and work. Very smooth. Can foresee I will be using these pens for a long time and won't be switching to other brands

Sony ICD-AX412F - Digital voice recorder with radio - flash 2 GB - MP3
Sony ICD-AX412F - Digital voice recorder with radio - flash 2 GB - MP3

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony digital recorder, 14 Jan. 2014
I was looking around for a dictaphone for work purposes. In the organisations I have worked previously, they had much more expensive dictaphones costing over £200 to be used with a transcriber software. I needed something straightforward which doesn't require approval from IT department. After looking at many dictaphones, this model (for it's price) allows you to rewind / fast forward / overwrite / add. Many other brands which costs a lot more does not allow the mentioned features. The recordings are of good quality. It is easy to transfer the files into a computer as you would do with a USB stick. If you have a multimedia keyboard, you can play / pause the files that are played on windows media player as you transcribe the files.

The manual that comes with it is just a quick start guide and doesn't tell you how to add / overwrite files. [...] is the link to the operating guide which is more useful.

Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Frustration Free Packaging

2.0 out of 5 stars Kingston Data Traveler, 7 Nov. 2013
Decided to try Kingston this time when I needed a new USB stick. Disappointed with the write speed. Takes 5 minutes to copy ~1G of data into the USB stick. Therefore I wouldn't be surprised with the other review which stated it took over an hour to write ~15G of data into the USB stick.

Concord Lima Travel High Chair (Black)
Concord Lima Travel High Chair (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Concord Lima High Chair, 6 Oct. 2013
Excellent portable high chair. My daughter who has turned 3 still fits into it. Beats using high chairs provided by restaurants as more comfortable as it is well padded and we know ours is clean. Have bought similar chair for my niece which was also well used.

ANSMANN AES-1 Zero Watt Energy Saving Timer Plug
ANSMANN AES-1 Zero Watt Energy Saving Timer Plug

3.0 out of 5 stars Energy Saving Timer Plug, 24 Sept. 2013
Thought it was a useful concept especially when trying to charge the ipad / iphone overnight to avoid overcharging. However I was disappointed when it arrived. Perhaps the item I received was defective. It was very difficult to insert any plug through the holes and require superpower effort to insert or remove any plug. Will be returning it and getting the Belkin version instead. Being a well recognised brand, I hope Belkin's quality control would be better.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2014 10:22 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3