Profile for Eric R. Rascon > Reviews

Content by Eric R. Rascon

Eric R. Rascon

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars they do as stated, 16 Jun. 2013
I'm happy with these stylus pens. Needed for older person with large fingers who can't dial numbers on a smart phone. I like using it for creating text messages.

Juppa® Executive Suede Finish Design Wallet Case with Premium Interior Leather Finishing includes Stand Feature, Card Holding Slots, Screen Protector, Carry Strap and Stylus Pen for Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8000, GT-N8010 Tablet (Red)
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Case for Galaxy Note, 16 Jun. 2013
This case fits perfectly and has good build quality. I love the fact that it is lightweight and does not add much weight or size to the product. I also love how it turns into a stand so I can watch movies as a good angle. the case is very soft on the inside and keeps your device pretty clean.

250+ Best Kindle Fire HDX and HD Apps for the New Kindle Fire Owner (Over 200 FREE APPS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you from the UK, 14 April 2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Without this app I would have been drowning in a sea of apps. There are thousands and thousands to choose from but I didn't have the time to read through them all so a book like this saved me literally days of searching for what I was looking for to make my Kindle rock.