Profile for Denise Barnes > Reviews

Game of Thrones - Season 4 [DVD] [2015]
Game of Thrones - Season 4 [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Peter Dinklage

5.0 out of 5 stars The Masterpiece continues!, 13 July 2016
As brilliant as the previous episodes.Peter Dinklage is first rate with his witty,unexpected hero in the beastly Lannister family.
I am just about to review the series before seeing 5 for the first time,lucky me.
I express gratitude for everyone involved in this terrific production of Goeorge Martin's masterpiece.
Thanks Amazon,I'll be back for more !

Game of Thrones: Season 1-3 [DVD] [2014]
Game of Thrones: Season 1-3 [DVD] [2014]

5.0 out of 5 stars Game of Thrones Rules!, 13 July 2016
I have become an aficionado like millions of people.I saw a few random episodes on H B O in Asia and determined to get with the fascinating story.
My teenage grandson is a fan and we can compare our heroes.Daenerys is No.1 with me.
The series has to be a winner for casting,production and effects.The closing scene of Series 1 is Masterly.
Huge thanks to George R R Martin for allowing us this delight.
I am now watching series 1 to 4 again prior to my first experience of series 5,all purchased from Amazon.
Very much look forward to more hours of first rate episodes,thanks to H B O.
Little bit too much female nudity for me,but tasteful ok.

Natures Plus GI Natural Digestive Wellness - 90 Bi-Layered Tablets
Natures Plus GI Natural Digestive Wellness - 90 Bi-Layered Tablets
Offered by Nature's Remedies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gut support., 13 July 2016
Excellent combination dietary supplement.The rate was very much cheaper than high street.Tablets are quite big but smooth and ok to swallow.
I found these very useful on a long journey round Asia.They helped with some incidents of acid reflux.

Panasonic RP-HS46E-K Slim Clip on Earphone - Black
Panasonic RP-HS46E-K Slim Clip on Earphone - Black
Offered by SmartSalesUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful for bedtime meditations., 13 July 2016
They are good for use in bed.The fit is awkward if you wear glasses.Sound production is ok.The foam cover needs tucking in sometimes and is fiddly,will probably require replacement,not provided.
The product would be very good if it had volume control.

Merlin - Complete Series 1 Box Set [DVD]
Merlin - Complete Series 1 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Colin Morgan
Offered by movielovers786

4.0 out of 5 stars Escapism with some style., 13 July 2016
I have enjoyed this simple tale,with fun effects and a talented cast. Dragon by John Huryt is excellent.Delivery was fast and efficient.
My Dad is almost 90 and is looking forward to continuing with the series.
Older children might find it a bit naive,but might be ok for juniors.

Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 (2015 Version) Case, Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 (2015 Version) Cover, DEENOR PU Leather Case Cover with Auto Sleep / Wake Feature for Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 10.1 Inch (2015 Version) (2015 Version) [not fit for Lenovo Idea Tab A10-70 10.1-inch Tablet (A7600-H / A7600-F)]. (DARK BLUE)
Offered by DEENOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and protection for my new Lenovo A10-70, 13 July 2016
Excellent case for my new LenovoA10_70.The appearance is classy and design and fit are first rate.For the present rate, and including extras,it is extraordinary value.Delivery was estimated at 4 weeks,but it arrived much earlier,thanks.
I spent ages browsing for my case,no need to look further !

The Wisdom of No Escape: And The Path of Loving-Kindness: How to Love Yourself and Your World

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Pema online., 29 Jun. 2016
Pema is my favourite modern Buddhist teacher.She has a light touch with some weighty material.Her sense of humour makes reading a joy.I have owned her books for years,great to have this online.Very wise and valuable book.

Headset,Sound Intone I68 Clear Music Light Headphones HIFI Stereo Anti-noise on-ear Tangle-free Volume Control 3.5mm jack with In-line Microphone Portable Foldable and Adjustable for Smart Phones/Ipod/Ipad/MP3/Mp4 (Black/Orange)
Offered by EFulcrum

4.0 out of 5 stars Good travel headset., 29 Jun. 2016
Good design and efficient volume control which as my main requirement.Sound is fine.The folding design and lightweight Will be useful for travelling.I do not find the headset comfortable.

Purple CE Certificated 5V/2A 2000mAh Universal Folding UK Adaptor Mains Phone Tablet Charger Dual USB Plug for Android Tablets Samsung Galaxy Note 4/3 S4 S5 S6 Apple iPhone 6 6 Plus 5S 4S 5C 5 4 iPad 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Mini iPad Air iPods Samsung Galaxy Tablet Nokia Motorola HTC BlackBerry LG MP4/3 Players iPods
Offered by Sinbury(UK)

Sound Intone E6 Sports Earphones, Stereo In-Ear Headphones with Microphone, Remote, and Volume Control ,Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung, Nokia, HTC, Nexus,etc (Blue)
Offered by Heixie Tech

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 29 Jun. 2016
I did not care for the product.The ear buds were too bulky,volume control not present.I received excellent service for return and refund,thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5