Profile for shenagrieve > Reviews

shenagrieve

Dolls World Dolly Carrier
Dolls World Dolly Carrier
Offered by Balloon Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars No instructions so we found that the dolls leaned too ..., 27 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Dolls World Dolly Carrier (Toy)
No instructions so we found that the dolls leaned too far over. If they faced out, I think we will work it out eventually.

A Storm of Swords: Part 1 Steel and Snow (Reissue) (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 3)
by George R. R. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Game of Thrones book three., 17 April 2014
This book is the third in the series and was just as enthraling as first two. They are books that you can hardly put down and even when you have you are desperate to get back to the book to find out what happens next. Also it is interesting to compare the books with the television series, which by the way is excellent.

Rotating 360 Leather Case Cover With Stylus For Apple iPad 2 and 3 and iPad 4 4Th Gen (Purple)
Offered by A R PREMIUM LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars I Pad cover, 10 Mar. 2014
Bought this as a present for my wife for the I Pad that she was given as a present by her daughters at Christmas. She was very pleased and so am I.

The Very Best Of Roy Orbison
The Very Best Of Roy Orbison

5.0 out of 5 stars The very best of Roy Orbison, 10 Mar. 2014
I have always liked listening to Roy Orbison but have never bought any of his recordings until now. He was great when I heard him in the past and he is still great today.

Tubular Bells
Tubular Bells

5.0 out of 5 stars Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield, 10 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Tubular Bells (Audio CD)
I had heard lots of good things about this piece of music over the last few years and so I had to hear it for myself and I was not disappointed.

Peppa Pig: A Christmas Compilation [Volume 20] [DVD]
Peppa Pig: A Christmas Compilation [Volume 20] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Phil Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Poppa Pig: a Christmas compilation, 4 Mar. 2014
Bought this as a surprise present for a little girl who was overjoyed to get it. That says it all.

Usborne Stars and Planets (Usborne Big Books)
Usborne Stars and Planets (Usborne Big Books)
by Alastair Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Too muddled. Not enough real pictures, 10 Jan. 2014
It was too muddled and did not keep my grandson entertained one bit and he loves anything to do with planets ,stars