Profile for Madhat > Reviews

Content by Madhat

Madhat "gekhoed"

Aquarius 5 inch Premium Polka Dot Bicast Leather Case for Kobo Mini eReader - Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars hm, not sure what to do..., 24 Sept. 2013
The item looks fine, however, the one I got sent is NOT the one in the picture: it is purple but without polka dots. I specifically ordered this one for my daughters birthday. Now wondering what to do: if I return, I might not receive the replacement in time. The purple one is nice too, but not as nice as the polka dotted one. What to do???

Sistema Lunch Cube Lunch Box with Three Compartments - 1.4 L, Blue
Sistema Lunch Cube Lunch Box with Three Compartments - 1.4 L, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Has even improved since last time, 22 Mar. 2012
My offspring used these boxed (and the two-compartment snack boxes as well) for daily school use. After many many rounds in the dishwasher, the hinges and clips started to come apart - this took at least 18 months, so I found that quite satisfactory considering the daily rough use. When these arrived, we found to our surprise that the inside clip had improved. Now the big compartment can be closed and opened easier and stays closed better when it has to. So *if* we need new ones in 2 years from now, it might just be Sistema's again. Although I think we'll need bigger boxes by then, for my 7- and 9-yrold they're just fine.

Mr Gum and the Biscuit Billionaire
Mr Gum and the Biscuit Billionaire
by Andy Stanton
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost drove off the M4 listening to this one, 26 Feb. 2012
Brilliant, we had so much fun listening to this!! Our children (7 and 9) do not have English as their first language but still this one was easy to follow for them and they loved it. Our 7yrold wanted us to repeat it until he fell asleep completely exhausted. We ourselves almost drove off the M4 because we had to laugh so hard.

Carol Vorderman's How to Do Sudoku
Carol Vorderman's How to Do Sudoku
by Carol Vorderman

2.0 out of 5 stars hmmmm, not much new, 8 July 2005
The Sudokus are nice. But the so-called 'techniques'... are not exactly new or exciting. In fact, there wasn't one single technique which I hadn't sorted out myself yet.

Manhattan Toy Skwish (Classic)
Manhattan Toy Skwish (Classic)
Offered by Manhattan Toy Company

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun for little people, 22 April 2003
When Elise was born, we got the family skwish, which has been in the family for over eight years now, as a welcome present. Although it has been used by 3 kids before her, it still looks and works as new. She enjoys it tremendously, it is one of her favourites. From the first weeks when it was lying beside her in her crib because she liked to watch the colours until today: now she's 6 months and the fun thing about skwish is that it is so easy to grab for her little hands. We like it as well, because it is nicely made and fun to handle, so when she isn't playing, we sometimes play with it. It will certainly be used for a long time, and after Elise her siblings or cousins will continue to enjoy this fabulous toy!