Profile for Cathy O'Shea > Reviews

Content by Cathy O'Shea

Cathy O'Shea

Allegiant (Divergent Book 3)
Allegiant (Divergent Book 3)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as enjoyable as the first two, 23 Jan 2014
Tobias has gone totally out of character for this book, the split was perhaps a good concept but the voices sounded the same, and the epilogue I really didn't like but I think that's more personal preference she could have ended it without one, there wasn't any split ends to tie up really but I suppose throughout the series everything has been quiet set up, unlike like many series the plot is practically airtight so I can see why she wanted to wrap everything up in a bow though I kind of wished she hadn't. I enjoyed the first to books much more.

Glass Geishas
Glass Geishas

4.0 out of 5 stars Page-turner, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Glass Geishas (Kindle Edition)
Great beach read, keeps you interested. I will probably go on to read more of Susanna s work after this despite how there was a few annoying things in the novel, small things. However worth a read.

Paid For: My Journey Through Drugs and Prostitution: One Brave Woman's Account of the Violence that is Prostitution

4.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening, 1 July 2013
Not what I had expected, very interesting points made well worth the read. More then just a memoir, I would defiantly consider this reading this book as educational, enlightening and engrossing experience