Profile for Vivienne Dawson > Reviews

When I Fall In Love
When I Fall In Love
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 8 Nov 2013
I haven't finished this book yet but it is good so far. Elsie has set up a choir to take her mind off other more personal things.
They are just about to embark on a trip to Paris.

Collins Colplan 2014 A3 Memo Calendar
Collins Colplan 2014 A3 Memo Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Planner for 2014, 8 Nov 2013
I had difficulty buying this size (A3) planner in the shops, they were either too small or massive big wall charts, so I looked on the internet & hi presto there it was - just what I wanted! I buy one every year usually in town but this is the cheapest one I have bought & it is from Amazon & there was no postage to pay & a prompt delivery service. It has good daily spaces for writing in, very clear, extra space at the sides of the page if you need it. Also next months dates if you want to look them up quickly. It has a hanger & the pages turn over easily.

Romanza
Romanza
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Andrea is fabulous, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Romanza (Audio CD)
I think Andrea Bocelli is fabulous, everything he sings is lovely! I prefer some of his more recent CD's though - perhaps because the music is more familiar to me apart from my favourite is a Time to say Goodbye with Sarah Brightman but he has recorded that song on other CD's.
The first time I saw Andrea on telelvision was with Sarah Brightman singing this song & I have never forgotton it, they were so moving when singing together

Let Yourself Go
Let Yourself Go
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 12.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely voice, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Let Yourself Go (Audio CD)
I bought this CD because I like Fred Astaire music & films but you don't have to be a Fred Astaire fan to like this CD. It is the first one I have bought of Stacey Kent & I think she has a lovely voice, I will definetly be looking at more of her CD's.

Christmas at Tiffany's
Christmas at Tiffany's
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good story, 10 Mar 2013
This book was amazing with a few twists & turns, there were surprising events all the way through which made me want to read it quickly to see what was happening next. This book is suitable for anyone who likes a good story with travel, sex, humour, secrets & no swearing.

The Perfect Present
The Perfect Present
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous story, 10 Mar 2013
I haven't finnished this book yet but so far it has been very good, I like the characters which always helps. I bought this book because I have read " Christmas at Tiffany's" also by Karen Swan which was amazing - it kept me captivated right until the end.
Karen's stories seem to have everything in - sex, fashion, travel, humour & no swearing which is great! I am going to read everything she writes in future!

Mamma Mia! The Movie Soundtrack
Mamma Mia! The Movie Soundtrack
Offered by Leisurezone
Price: 5.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 Jan 2013
Great, well known songs now! It reminded me of the fabulous acting & singing in the film, what a night that was!

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Price: 5.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Manfred Mann, what can I say, very good - it took me back in time - I knew it would that is why I bought. Great songs!

Magic of the Movies
Magic of the Movies
Offered by Side Two
Price: 9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Magic of the Movies (Audio CD)
Everything Andre Rieu plays sounds fantastic! Andre & his Orchestra always look as though they are really enjoying the music they are playing & they wear fabulous outfits which all add to the magic.

Wedding Cake to Turin (Romantic Comedy)
Wedding Cake to Turin (Romantic Comedy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite finished reading yet, 10 Dec 2012
I am still reading this book but it is very good so far, the things which keep happening to the main character are unbelievable! I think Lynda Renham has written another good book. I shall look out for more of her books in future, I like some comedy as well which her books have had - (The ones I have read so far anyway!)

Page: 1 | 2