Profile for A. Gregory > Reviews

The Return [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sam Shepard
Offered by Jasuli

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Return [DVD] (DVD)

Crowes Cremine Tub 200ml
Crowes Cremine Tub 200ml

Liz: An Intimate Biography of Elizabeth Taylor
Liz: An Intimate Biography of Elizabeth Taylor
by C. David Heymann

Narrow Margin [DVD]
Narrow Margin [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gene Hackman

5.0 out of 5 stars I hesitate to give reviews after a funny comment on another review I have given 7th Aug ..., 3 Aug 2014
This review is from: Narrow Margin [DVD] (DVD)
I hesitate to give reviews after a funny comment on another review I have given 7th Aug 2007 The innocents..I do not know what the hell they were on about.I thought we were giving comments on the films..and nothing to do with VOTING FOR ONESELF....it still gripes..anyway I digress.This film Narrow Margin is really good if you like to watch a film that keeps One on the edge of the seat..fast moving,exciting and thrilling...I humdinger.what more could One ask.A.Gregory.

And God Created Burton
And God Created Burton
by Tom Rubython

5.0 out of 5 stars have`nt read it yet., 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: And God Created Burton (Hardcover)
I have`nt read the book yet but it has arrived in very good order(like new)and in very good time.alright.I am quite annoyed,because I have given a good review as far as I am concerned,and am told I have to write a few more words.which has certainly put me off writing any more reviews,no reflection on the book,.but for one who has bad painful hands I c an do without,to the powers that be please note.

1 x Geranium endressii in a 9cm Pot - Hardy Perennial Plant - Flowering Plants Shrubs

5.0 out of 5 stars wrong picture,but still a lovely geranium, 29 Jun 2014
Although the geranium was different to the picture,and,I would like the one in the picture,the name I think was right and I did like the geranium I got ws in good condition and is thriving.

Innocents [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Innocents [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Deborah Kerr
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply The Most Scary, Atmospheric film,I have ever seen, 4 Aug 2007
A very short review,When I look at other,more bloodthirsty films,and their reviews,I remember the first time I saw the innocents.
The film starts off with Deborah Kerr..Miss Gibbons, Going to a country estate,house.to look after 2 vey strange children....I don`t want to give away the story.to people who have never seen the film...but the visitation/ghostly appearance (or was it) across a lake...and the whole atmosphere of the film..really made me not want to go out of the room..into the dark.......for a while....I have seen many more bloodthirsty films(liking a creepy film) but can honestly say non has had the effect on me as this briliant film...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2014 7:27 AM BST