Profile for A. W. Roberts > Reviews

Content by A. W. Roberts

A. W. Roberts (Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
EasyAcc® U-Bright 3000mAh 2.1A Ausgang mit 0.5W LED Taschenlampen Power Bank Handy Externer Akku
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the investment., 26 Feb. 2015
It does exactly as it says. Although I've only had to used it once, it didn't fail me. It charged up my LG phone in a very short time and I could use the phone while it was charging. Even having charged the phone once, there was still enough power left for another boost if needed. I was very impressed, so impressed, I bought my wife one so she has no excuse now!. The torch is quite handy too. Recommended.

Caran D'ache Swisscolor Colour Pencils in Metal Box (Pack of 30)
Caran D'ache Swisscolor Colour Pencils in Metal Box (Pack of 30)
Offered by HaberCrafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Well, They are Caran d'Ache, Aren't They!, 16 Feb. 2015
They're Caran dAche, what more do I have to say. Okay, there may be better ones if you're prepared to sell your car to buy them, but they're not much better.
If you're new to coloured pencils then you should know that these pencils have a certain quality about them. They're intense colours radiate from the paper. They take plenty of layers, (if you use good paper), and mix well to give the exact hue required. I'm not saying that, at times different pencils may fit the bill better, harder lines etc., but if you want bright colours and contrasts then these are the best. I drew a McCaw with bright red and yellow plumage, which I've pinned to my cork board, and every time I pass it, it bites me!

Sakura Pens Pigma Micron All Black 8 Nibs Set
Sakura Pens Pigma Micron All Black 8 Nibs Set
Offered by Creston

5.0 out of 5 stars Get these!, 16 Feb. 2015
When I first started using pen and ink, I used a well known make but you'd be lucky to draw a 12" line with the medium pen without it fading out, and the others weren't much better. Then I was watching a tutorial clip on the subject and noticed the chap was using these pens and they seemed much better. So I bought them. They are brilliant, they just keep going, all of then. I've been using them now for a couple of weeks and just love them. If you use pen and ink, you won't regret buying these. (They were a lot cheaper too!)

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H Sim Free European Version Smartphone Factory Unlocked (WHITE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs an iphone?, 11 Dec. 2014
Everything works better then expected. Engineering at it's best. I'm still finding things I didn't know it could do.

GMYLE® [Stainless Steel] Ultra-Slim 8.5 Inch Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for iOS Android Windows PC Surface Pro Tablet Smartphone w/ Built in Rechargeable Battery
Offered by Clever Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy device For Those of Us With Pork Sausages for Fingers!, 11 Dec. 2014
Works well on any Android device and saves mucking about with tiny on-screen keyboards. I wouldn't do without it now.

Sky+ Plus Remote Control with Sky Magic Eye TV Link sealed in Official Sky Branded Retail Packaging, including Duracell Batteries and Manual - SKY156
Offered by Talbot Media

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy., 11 Dec. 2014
Works well, easy to set up. does what it says.

Swordfish 'Ikon' Desktop Manual Pencil Sharpener 8mm ref 40100
Swordfish 'Ikon' Desktop Manual Pencil Sharpener 8mm ref 40100

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny, 11 Dec. 2014
Does what it says on the packet and a bit more. Provide a long point perfect for coloured pencils.

Premium Leather Wallet Case for Samsung Galaxy by TORRO (Note 4, Black)
Premium Leather Wallet Case for Samsung Galaxy by TORRO (Note 4, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive But You Get Quality, 11 Dec. 2014
Good quality leather, stylish. Fits the phone nicely. Well pleased

Skydeals iO-LINK IO-BOX MODULATOR FOR USE WITH MAGIC EYE FOR SKY HD BOXES iO Link
Offered by highstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 2 Nov. 2014
I bought an Sky HD box on Ebay, it was a really good buy. When it arrived, I connected everything up and realised, there was no RF outputs and even worse, no RF output with 9 volts for the channel changer thingy. After about an hours googling, I came across this little box, which was obviously made especially for me. It did just exactly what I wanted. I plugged it in and bingo, everything worked.
This device is a must for anybody that needs an RF output with 9 volts. (The old RF 2 on the old steam models.)
To be recommended.

Official Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows (Xbox 360)
Official Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows (Xbox 360)
Offered by HG Amazing Deals

4.0 out of 5 stars I does what it says on the box and does ..., 2 Nov. 2014
I does what it says on the box and does it well. What more could you ask for. (It doesn't make the tea, though.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7