Profile for ian > Reviews

Beechfield Beanie - Bright Royal
Offered by notonlybowls
Price: 2.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Aug. 2014
brilliant and came very quickly,

The Two-Second Advantage: How we succeed by anticipating the future - just enough
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars makes you think how the brain and machines are changing for the good!, 26 Jan. 2014
Started to read this book for sport, but as you get into the book you find yourself thinking about life, work, and sport etc. As a grassroots coach, I'm asking the kids to think more about where they can be (before it happens) as to reacting to late (after it happens), the book is all about that, either in the brain or computers.
This book is more about business and computers but I've found the bits I liked, and I can use, so for me a good read.

Soccer Brain: The 4C Coaching Model for Developing World Class Player Mindsets and a Winning Football Team
Price: 7.78

4.0 out of 5 stars open brain, 18 Dec. 2013
Brilliant book, I've just start my coaching roll (well for the last 4 years anyway), there's a lot in this book I was already doing but didn't know I was doing, but also there's a lot I need to take on board, and adopt, I coach grassroots football, and this book is for anyone not just top flight...

GM550 Non-Contact IR-Infrared Digital Thermometer - Measurement Range: Between -50 C and 550 C (Between -58 F and 1022 F)
Offered by Mercurymall(shipped from HongKong)
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic device, 20 Oct. 2013
This thermometer does exactly what it says it will and is very simple to use. Just point and click - job done