Profile for JAMMAN > Reviews

Spigen Ultra Hybrid Bumper Case for iPhone 5/5S - Black
Spigen Ultra Hybrid Bumper Case for iPhone 5/5S - Black
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Like new agian, 10 Sept. 2014
Very good cover, made my iphone 5 look new again. Take both covers off the back of the case (outside and inside) to give a clear view of the back of your phone or personalise it with a picture inside. The screen protector went on fine too. Not drop tested phone with it on yet and don't intend to, so can't help you with that, but it will make your phone look smart.

Wahl Super Taper Hair Clipper
Wahl Super Taper Hair Clipper
Offered by Hero Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 10 Sept. 2014
This is a proper hair clipper. It's a heavy device mind, but I suppose the ones at the barbers are too. I just have to learn how to use it better. Wife still not talking to me after my 2 year old son was sheared. Seemed ok to me!

Braun Oral-B TriZone 3000 Three-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Braun Oral-B TriZone 3000 Three-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Offered by Premier Products

2.0 out of 5 stars Industrial at best!, 10 Sept. 2014
It cleans your teeth ok and the pivoting tip of the brush head is useful for back teeth in awkward places, but seriously take a seat before you use this 'head drill', as it can make you feel dizzy. I had to sit on the loo before I fell over!

Bipra EVA Hard Case for Toshiba STOR.E ART ALU STEELE 2.5 inch Series Portable External Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Bipra Limited Number 1 Hard Drive Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for the Toshiba, 13 Oct. 2010
I had decided on the Toshiba 500gb portable hard drive (the red one), but wasn't sure which case to get with it, as there were a few review complaints about the size of the "what do people also buy with this product" recommendation. I won't say which one, but people had said it was much too large for purpose. So after checking out measurements of different cases I settled on the Iomax. It's a neat little case, fits the above device spot on and I think with the two opposing hard shells, will give ample protection. Hope this saves you a bit of time looking.