Profile for Grandmother of two boys > Reviews

Content by Grandmother of...

Grandmother of two boys

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
Offered by Global Ape

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
They are exactly what I wanted for my printer and I will reorder these cartridges again when needed in due course.

Kipling Women's Syro Shoulder Bags Gentle Grey K13163826
Kipling Women's Syro Shoulder Bags Gentle Grey K13163826

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect size, 14 July 2013
I researched various Kipling bags before purchasing Syro and was pleased that I did. I have already used it many times the first being a visit to LEGOLAND. With a zip pocket on the back of the bag, my money was safe. Plenty of room inside for various items and a further zip on front held camera and phone plus a Velcro pocket for instant access to tissue, wipes etc. I wanted this to wear across body so that hands were free to supervise grandsons. I would certainly recommend this style for anyone who wants a bag to take bits and essentials but not to weigh heavily whilst being used. If required, it would take a small umbrella in one of the inside sections.

Shiny Sinks Cleaner 290ml Stops Limescale - Cermamic / Stainless Steel / Granite
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Product, 1 Jun 2013
I gave this 5 stars because it works. I am unable to get this in any of the major supermarkets so was delighted to be able to purchase this on line. I have a black granite sink with stainless steel fittings so I do need to make sure I rinse it well otherwise it dries with white streaks on the black granite. Having made sure it is well rinsed I then wipe down with an old tea towel to dry and I get a perfect result each time.

The 2-Day Diet Cookbook
The 2-Day Diet Cookbook
by Dr. Michelle Harvie

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Recipes, 1 Jun 2013
I gave this book 4 stars as it has some really lovely recipes to choose from. The instructions are good and even a less established cook would have no problem in following them. Having the basis of these recipes it is easy to 'tweak' them if they contain an ingredient that you do not like. As I do not eat desserts there is a section of the book that I will not use at all which would be the same with any recipe book purchased that covered all meals.

Home Cooking Made Easy
Home Cooking Made Easy
by Lorraine Pascale

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty recipes, 30 Mar 2013
This review is from: Home Cooking Made Easy (Hardcover)
I so much enjoyed Lorraine Pascale's television programme it prompted me to buy this book. I think her style of cooking is relaxed and that comes out in her recipes and the book. Obviously some recipes you make more than others but the instructions are easy to follow and would be good for the less experienced cook. The colour pictures are a treat and show you what your finished dish should look like so you know what you are aiming for.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good, 29 Mar 2013
This is a sturdy kettle and boils fairly quickly especially if you use the guage to estimate the amount of water you wish to boil. Just needs a rub with a soft cloth to keep it shiny.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional, 29 Mar 2013
Using an electric razor I find I am very limited for purchasing pre shave. I have used this product and it is o.k. Nothing startling but it works. Bonus is the plastic container which is ideal for travelling.

The Return
The Return
by Victoria Hislop

4.0 out of 5 stars One to read again, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Return (Paperback)
Victoria Hislop draws you into the pages and story as if you were on a thread. You felt as if you knew the characters personally. One to keep and read again.

Decider
Decider
by Dick Francis

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Decider (Paperback)
As an avid fan of Dick Francis I enjoyed this book as much as all the others. You can always keep them and go back to them for another read time and time again. Excellent.

Forfeit
Forfeit
by Dick Francis

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Forfeit (Paperback)
Dick Francis books never fail to please. I purchased several for my husband who is an avid fan of Dick Francis and he has thoroughly enjoyed reading them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5