Profile for Grandmother of two boys > Reviews

Content by Grandmother of...

Grandmother of two boys

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
LEGO Star Wars Darth Vader Minifigure Clock
LEGO Star Wars Darth Vader Minifigure Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Star Wars fan, 8 Dec. 2013
This is a Birthday present for my grandson who is very much into Star Wars. He will have this a week before Christmas and I know he will be so excited and love it. It arrived well within the time given and was extremely well packaged in a sturdy cardboard box and the person packaging it had been thoughtful enough to put some screwed up brown paper around the clock to stop it moving around inside the box. I have a feeling that when it is time for my other grandsons Birthday, he too will be wanting a Star Wars clock so I will certainly be visiting this website again. Very satisfied.

Lego Star Wars Gift Wrap
Lego Star Wars Gift Wrap
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 8 Dec. 2013
One grandsons has a Birthday just before Christmas is simply loves Star Wars. This is just right for wrapping his present in. It is of good quality, two sheets with two gift tags. It arrived packaged in a study polythene bag, there was no damage and it was well within the time given. I will certainly purchase more from this company.

Star Wars Annual 2014
Star Wars Annual 2014
by Pedigree Books

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas present, 8 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Annual 2014 (Hardcover)
As this is a present it has not been given to my grandson yet but I know that he will be delighted with this Annual. I ordered two Annuals, one for each of my grandsons. They both arrived packaged together in a sturdy box so there was no damage and were well within the time given. I know there will be one very delighted and excited little boy when he sees the contents of his parcel.

Anker Star Wars Stationery Set
Anker Star Wars Stationery Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic contents, 8 Dec. 2013
I was not expecting it to be amazing because of the price paid. I wanted a few bits to put inside a pencil case. Two pencils would have been better instead of the very thin notebook which, when packaged all together, had a corner bent over.The item arrived in time, packaging was sufficient.

Angry Birds Star Wars Super Interactive Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
Angry Birds Star Wars Super Interactive Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
by Pedigree Books Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present that will delight, 8 Dec. 2013
I ordered two Annuals and they arrived well within the time given and were extremely well packaged in a cardboard box so there was no damage. As stated above this is a present but I know the little boy in question will be delighted with the contents of this parcel.

Playmobil - 4245 Egyptian Soldiers
Playmobil - 4245 Egyptian Soldiers
Offered by DS Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 7 Nov. 2013
My grandson had the Playmobil pyramid a year ago and has enjoyed adding to it so that he can play out various scenes and stories. This is a present so he does not have it just yet but I know he will be really pleased to have additional Egyptian characters to extend his imagination.

Lego Star Wars Happy Birthday Card
Lego Star Wars Happy Birthday Card
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 7 Nov. 2013
This card is for one of my grandsons who is a Star Wars fan. Because of his age he watches the Lego Star Wars dvd's so will instantly recognise the characters on the front. A must for any little boy (or girl) who is a fan of Star Wars.

Lee Stafford Matt Stylee Low Fat Cashmere Cushion 100ml.
Lee Stafford Matt Stylee Low Fat Cashmere Cushion 100ml.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE PRODUCT, 7 Nov. 2013
I gave this 5 start as it really does live upto its name. Although I do have fairly thick hair I so logically do not need a product to enhance this, I always use this before drying my hair and it seems to ensure that the body and style stay put. In fact I can say that the following morning I just brush my hair and if necessary just tweak a few stray pieces with my straighteners and my hair looks pretty good. I would most certainly recommend this product to anyone who has fine hair but do only use what they suggest, any more and hair is weighted down and feels heavy.

Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
Offered by Printers Choice

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
They are exactly what I wanted for my printer and I will reorder these cartridges again when needed in due course.

Kipling Women's Syro Shoulder Bags Gentle Grey K13163826
Kipling Women's Syro Shoulder Bags Gentle Grey K13163826

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect size, 14 July 2013
I researched various Kipling bags before purchasing Syro and was pleased that I did. I have already used it many times the first being a visit to LEGOLAND. With a zip pocket on the back of the bag, my money was safe. Plenty of room inside for various items and a further zip on front held camera and phone plus a Velcro pocket for instant access to tissue, wipes etc. I wanted this to wear across body so that hands were free to supervise grandsons. I would certainly recommend this style for anyone who wants a bag to take bits and essentials but not to weigh heavily whilst being used. If required, it would take a small umbrella in one of the inside sections.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5