Profile for Grandmother of two boys > Reviews

Content by Grandmother of...

Grandmother of two boys

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Love2Sleep TERRY TOWELLING WATERPROOF MATTRESS PROTECTOR DOUBLE : NON NOISY (CRINKLE FREE). 100% COTTON PILE TOP.
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item for the price., 3 Mar. 2016
This was purchased just for our spare room just as a precaution as youngest grandson sometimes likes to climb in with his parents for a while before the house wakes for the day. It is a new mattress and I did not want to risk any 'accidents' spoiling it. It fitted well and was of reasonable quality for the price I paid. Because it is a spare room this item has not been washed yet.

Illuminated Rimless Magnifier
Illuminated Rimless Magnifier
Offered by PharmaCity

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and neat and works perfectly, 3 Mar. 2016
Just what my husband needed to read the very small print that annoys all of us on boxes etc. Having the illumination makes it easier on dull days or in the evenings.

Deluxe Roller Blind fixing repair kit Metal brackets 25mm
Deluxe Roller Blind fixing repair kit Metal brackets 25mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 11 Jan. 2016
The parcel arrived quickly and was as described and of a good quality.

Dear-lover Women's Flower Kimono Lace Kaftan Beachwear One Size White
Dear-lover Women's Flower Kimono Lace Kaftan Beachwear One Size White

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description!, 30 Sept. 2015
This item is more like a dress unless you are very tall. It is very transparent but the lace detail is nice. However, my problem was that it was listed as being white and in fact it is cream and would not go well with a swimsuit containing white.

Rachel Ellen Age 5 Boy Footballer Birthday Card
Rachel Ellen Age 5 Boy Footballer Birthday Card

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Sept. 2015
Great design, arrived well within allocated time.

Visage by Nivea Oxygen Night Cream 50ml
Visage by Nivea Oxygen Night Cream 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Of course anything that goes under the name of Nivea is excellent and to be relied upon, 30 Sept. 2015
I have purchased this cream before. It is light and does not clog the pores. Of course anything that goes under the name of Nivea is excellent and to be relied upon. The cylinder is a light weight metal so ideal for travelling.

Ladies Long Thick Knitted Slipper Socks with Warm Soft Fleecy Lining (Dark Grey)

4.0 out of 5 stars These slipper socks were just as I anticipated they would ..., 11 April 2015
These slipper socks were just as I anticipated they would be. They are suitable for indoors only as the sole is not thick but does have the non slip 'dots'. I wanted these to take away at Easter, easier to pack than bulky slippers and they did the trick. Warm and cosy and the non slip 'dots made tiled floors and stairs safe. Having just returned I have not washed these yet so cannot comment on their overall performance.

Lark Rise to Candleford - Series 4 [DVD]
Lark Rise to Candleford - Series 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Olivia Hallinan

5.0 out of 5 stars service was within the time given and packaging was good. I was pleased to see I could collect ..., 27 Mar. 2015
As always, service was within the time given and packaging was good. I was pleased to see I could collect these dvd's once the television series had finished. If you enjoy period dramas which the BBC do so well then this will not disappoint.

Bench Women's Sweephurry Long Sleeve Cardigan, Blue (Midnight Navy), Size 12 (Manufacturer Size:Medium)

3.0 out of 5 stars I loved the variety of stitching that was part of the ..., 27 Mar. 2015
Lovely and soft and very well made but unfortunately despite only ordering a medium size it was too big. I have average length arms but the sleeves were far too long and if using the thumb opening made the sleeves bunch up unattractively. I found on me personally the drape front had just too much material in it to look right. I loved the variety of stitching that was part of the shaping and as said before it was so soft and comfortable. I had to return this garment as sadly it was not suitable for me.

Diamante 40th Pick
Diamante 40th Pick
Offered by Seasonal Party Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, not too much bling!, 12 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Diamante 40th Pick
Purchased this to decorate the cake for my daughter's 40th Birthday. It is well made and so pretty and is now a keepsake to remember her special day.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7