Profile for Grandmother of two boys > Reviews

Content by Grandmother of...

Grandmother of two boys

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ladies Long Thick Knitted Slipper Socks with Warm Soft Fleecy Lining (Dark Grey)
Offered by Stc Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars These slipper socks were just as I anticipated they would ..., 11 April 2015
These slipper socks were just as I anticipated they would be. They are suitable for indoors only as the sole is not thick but does have the non slip 'dots'. I wanted these to take away at Easter, easier to pack than bulky slippers and they did the trick. Warm and cosy and the non slip 'dots made tiled floors and stairs safe. Having just returned I have not washed these yet so cannot comment on their overall performance.

Lark Rise to Candleford - Series 4 [DVD]
Lark Rise to Candleford - Series 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Olivia Hallinan

5.0 out of 5 stars service was within the time given and packaging was good. I was pleased to see I could collect ..., 27 Mar. 2015
As always, service was within the time given and packaging was good. I was pleased to see I could collect these dvd's once the television series had finished. If you enjoy period dramas which the BBC do so well then this will not disappoint.

Bench Women's Sweephurry Long Sleeve Cardigan, Blue (Midnight Navy), Size 12 (Manufacturer Size:Medium)

3.0 out of 5 stars I loved the variety of stitching that was part of the ..., 27 Mar. 2015
Lovely and soft and very well made but unfortunately despite only ordering a medium size it was too big. I have average length arms but the sleeves were far too long and if using the thumb opening made the sleeves bunch up unattractively. I found on me personally the drape front had just too much material in it to look right. I loved the variety of stitching that was part of the shaping and as said before it was so soft and comfortable. I had to return this garment as sadly it was not suitable for me.

Diamante 40th Pick
Diamante 40th Pick
Offered by GIFTS TO GO .

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, not too much bling!, 12 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Diamante 40th Pick
Purchased this to decorate the cake for my daughter's 40th Birthday. It is well made and so pretty and is now a keepsake to remember her special day.

Case for iPad 2 iPad 3 iPad 4 Premium inShang PU Leather Multi-Function PU Leather Stand /Case / Cover For ipad2 iPad3 iPad3, With Auto Sleep Wake Function
Offered by inShang

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 12 Mar. 2015
Fits my I-pad very well and does what it should do, protect. Good selection of both plain and patterned covers but just love the colours I chose.

Big Handbag Shop Womens Real Italian Suede Leather Envelope Clutch Bag with Dust Bag - Red (LL296)
Offered by Big Handbag Shop UK - Same Day Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars The bag was well made and a good purchase for the price, 12 Mar. 2015
Colour was exactly as described and was well packaged in a strong polythene bag. The bag was well made and a good purchase for the price. The size is good, I fitted in my phone and a small amount of make up. Ideal for evening events or lunch when you do not need to take a large bag. I may well order another one in a different colour to go with summer outfits.

Mega Volume Mascara by Wet n Wild Black 8ml
Mega Volume Mascara by Wet n Wild Black 8ml
Offered by Xtras Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by my daughter, 12 Feb. 2015
Recommended by my daughter who purchased hers in NY. However, the one on line is much smaller, rather like a handbag or weekend size and although they do say that colour of container may vary, mine was also a totally different shape so had to check wording against my daughter's one to see if it was the right item. It works well so will probably purchase this item again, just wish it was slightly bigger like my daughter's one as I cannot see it lasting very long.

star wars birthday card - may the force be with you birthday boy/girl
star wars birthday card - may the force be with you birthday boy/girl
Offered by Printed Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars He loves all things Star Wars so will be delighted with it, 4 Dec. 2014
Purchased for my grandson's Birthday in December. He loves all things Star Wars so will be delighted with it. Can see it ending up on his notice board in his bedroom!

Striped Green And Black Over The Knee Socks
Striped Green And Black Over The Knee Socks
Offered by Accessorise Extras Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, value for money, 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Striped Over The Knee Socks (Toy)
Very good quality, value for money. I wanted these for Halloween and they were just perfect. I gently hand washed them in case they either shrunk or the colour came out. I have no need to wear them again but they seem to have washed well and have been put away for Halloween next year! An ideal purchase for fancy dress.

Grass Green Glass Flex Bracelet - 18cm Length
Grass Green Glass Flex Bracelet - 18cm Length

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour. The beads were larger/chunkier than I had ..., 9 Nov. 2014
Lovely colour. The beads were larger/chunkier than I had realised from the picture. Unfortunately, despite the bracelet being elasticated it was too big for my tiny wrist and the weight of the beads meant that with just a slight movement the bracelet fell off. I contacted the seller and explained about this problem, reply was very quick and have been given an address to return it which I have now done. Just awaiting confirmation of refund.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5