Profile for Flintstones > Reviews

What's New Scooby-Doo: Vol 1 [DVD]
What's New Scooby-Doo: Vol 1 [DVD]
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Class, 7 Dec. 2015
What a brilliant set and possibly the best present my mum has ever given me. I had all three of these volumes singularly. However as my ever growing Scooby Doo collection continues to grow, it is necessary to attempt to save space and for £2.99, you most certainly cannot go wrong. The three volumes in the one DVD case allowed me save a little space and I can give my old copies to my Nan who loves Scooby as much as I do. The episodes are brilliant and the animation is top notch unlike the new Mystery INC and Be Cool Scooby Doo. A definite must for any Scooby fan!

You're Next [Blu-ray] [2011]
You're Next [Blu-ray] [2011]
Dvd ~ Sharni Vinson
Offered by i want one of those

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a worthy survivor!, 7 Dec. 2015
This film is a brilliant slasher that keeps you entertained until the credits roll. It has some interesting plot twists that keep the suspense flowing and most importantly the main character is a worthy survivor who doesn't roam the house screaming, waiting to get picked off. I would recommend this for any fan of the horror genre as it definitely delivers. Also the blu-ray is worth having as it enhances the picture quality and transfers well.

Silit 0524.1868.11 Pasta Pot with Lid 24 cm Vitaliano Rosso
Silit 0524.1868.11 Pasta Pot with Lid 24 cm Vitaliano Rosso

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Pasta Pot, 7 Dec. 2015
I purchased this for my mum who cooks quite a lot of pasta as it is the family's favourite meal and it most certainly does the job. Our old microwaveable plastic pot started to weaken with time and constant use. Once it started to burn your hand when draining the water it proved to be a liability and we looked for a new one. This seemed an obvious choice as it is sturdy and built to last. Definitely a worthy buy and the groovy colour makes it attractive as well as a great asset in the kitchen.

White Cloud King 230 x 200 cm Summer 2 - 4 Tog Premium Wool Duvet
White Cloud King 230 x 200 cm Summer 2 - 4 Tog Premium Wool Duvet

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST DUVET I HAVE EVER OWNED!, 7 Dec. 2015
At first I was perhaps a little sceptical at forking out over £122 for a duvet, especially considering in this house we usually pay no more than £25. However the moment I pulled it from the packaging, I was won over. It is a super soft duvet which looks and feels very attractive and I would most certainly buy it again. The duvet is cool enough in summer and even though this is a light tog I am finding it warm enough during these autumn/winter months. I understand this is quite expensive but it is more than worth it.

Scooby-Doo: Moon Monster Madness [DVD] [2015]
Scooby-Doo: Moon Monster Madness [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Paul McEvoy

5.0 out of 5 stars SCOOBY DOO IN SPACE - FANTASTIC!, 7 Dec. 2015
I am a huge Scooby Doo fan so I am possibly a little biased. However I think this is most certainly one of the best feature length films in the Scooby arsenal. It has some hilarious moments that had both me and my mum in fits of giggles and leaves a warm, fuzzy feeling when the credits roll. I agree that friendships were tested during this movie, particularly between Velma and Daphne. However it sees them combat their insecurities and shows how important true friendship really is.

Official Manchester City 2016 A3 Calendar (Calendar 2016)
Official Manchester City 2016 A3 Calendar (Calendar 2016)
by Grange Communications
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Calendar, 6 Dec. 2015
This is an excellent calendar with great photos of the blues. I cannot wait for January so I can hang it up and I would recommend to any City supporter.

Native Union Pop Phone Handset - Mary Red
Native Union Pop Phone Handset - Mary Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gadget, 6 Dec. 2015
I purchased this handset for my mum as she struggles to hear when using her mobile. It is a brilliant gadget which is easy to use and improves the sound quality vastly, making it much louder and clearer. The Mary Red is a lovely sleek colour and the handset rests easily between your ear and shoulder which makes it easy to multitask around the home. It was that much of a hit that the whole family now have one in various colours and I would definitely recommend.

Scooby-Doo! and Kiss - Rock 'n' Roll Mystery [DVD] [2015]
Scooby-Doo! and Kiss - Rock 'n' Roll Mystery [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Spike Brandt

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Scooby Doo, 4 Dec. 2015
I first fell for Scooby when I was a child and I love it even more at twenty five! This particular mystery is fun and quirky combined with excellent music. I adore all the Scooby Doo movies and this one is no disappointment. For me Scooby represents fun, friendship and a blinking good mystery and the Kiss Rock 'n' Roll Mystery fulfilled each one of those categories.

Red
Red
Offered by MediaMerchants

1.0 out of 5 stars What Went Wrong!, 24 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Red (Audio CD)
Taylor Swift Red - What can I say? I knew I was in trouble when I heard this album.

Having been a huge fan of country music for many years it seemed only natural to like Taylor Swift, even though her music has always blurred the lines of both pop and country she has always had that country element in every single one of her songs.

This album is of course the only exception to that rule, many of the songs (the worst being I Knew You Were Trouble) have absolutely no sense of country element in them. Perhaps this was Taylor's aim to market her music at an entirely different audience, but I am afraid I am a firm believer in pleasing your already existsing fans and I do believe there are country fans out there that feel Taylor sold out.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2013 12:15 AM BST

The Enid Blyton Secret Series - 3-DVD Set
The Enid Blyton Secret Series - 3-DVD Set
Dvd ~ Jeremy Brudenell
Offered by PurpleBix DVDs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 May 2012
I purchased this series on DVD having loved growing up with this as child and was not disappointed. It's packed with humour and adventure in which both adults and children can enjoy. The actors chosen are very endearing and all characters are very relatable.

However even though this is based on the Enid Blyton Secret Series it has been updated for a more modern audience and is of course very different to the books, which I also enjoyed as a child. I think if you seperate the series from the books and look at it individually then you can appreciate and enjoy it for the fantastic series it actually is.

Sometimes a TV series is not meant to be over analysed or over thought and I think this series is a prime example, it can offer entertainment and enjoyment for the entire family; a goal I think the makers have easily achieved.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3