Profile for LostinBooks > Reviews

LostinBooks

Torn: The Connections Series, #2
Torn: The Connections Series, #2

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 11 Oct 2013
Captivating story line and with all the drama for the River&Dahlia its nice to have such a "fairy tale" ending!

Ready to Decorate White Paper Fans [Toy]
Ready to Decorate White Paper Fans [Toy]
Offered by Choose4less

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a princess birthday party, 16 Aug 2013
My 5yrs old wanted to do fan decorating for her bday party and I was glad to have found these.we've prepacked them with glitter glue pens,stick on jewels and stickers in the party bags (although these will opt as plan b if the weather isn't compliant :-)) can't say anything about durability yet but they look well made.

10 Paper Carrier Party Gift Bags Twisted Handles 180 x 80 x 220mm Various Colours Available (Fuchsia)
Offered by Pony Tales Club Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Hasn't arrived yet, 16 Aug 2013
Very disappointed that I've been waiting way over the estimated time for these to come. Need them for a party (and i've ordered well in advance)and need to organise something else now,even though the price was attractive the delivery time certainly isn't.

Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel
Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded everything, 2 Oct 2012
After bared to you couldn't wait for today to find out more about Eva and Gideon - as a big FSOG fan I've actually haven't thought about Mr Grey and Co. since meeting those two. I'm so sad that I've read it all today but again it was a massive page turner and the story left me wanting more. Why oh why do we have to wait until 31st December to finish it?will def be re-reading both books countless times to pass the gap until the conclusion. Must must read!

Melissa & Doug Wooden Picture Frame - Decorate-Your-Own
Melissa & Doug Wooden Picture Frame - Decorate-Your-Own

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely present for little girls, 8 July 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this for my 4yrs old friends birthday.she can decorate it herself and then we will put a picture of the 2 in it.also love the sturdy wooden box it comes in as will be using it along the present to put some little things liked chocolates or lip balm,maybe some clip on earrings in it and it's ready for wrapping. Won't know about the durability but hoping that it will go a while as any other Melissa and doug toy I've ever purchased before.

Lucy Locket Girls Pirate Dressing Up Costume 5-6 Years
Lucy Locket Girls Pirate Dressing Up Costume 5-6 Years
Offered by Princesses and Knights

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely outfit, 8 July 2012
Purchased this for my very tall almost 4yrs old girl and she looks beautiful in it and loves it too.i know it won't fit her by the end of this year which is a shame but will serve a good purpose for her pirate princess party and lots of dressing up games until then.

Vintage Carbon Filters Set of 2
Vintage Carbon Filters Set of 2
Offered by All-Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job nicely, 8 July 2012
Swift delivery and great product-have purchased a few times already after noticing the damage a too highly built waste mountain damages the odour control and contaminates the filter and makes it go mouldy(that's after first time use with a compost bin)

Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno Series Book 1)
Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars In love after FSOG, 8 July 2012
Ive purchased this after trying to find "something lost" after reading the 50shades trilogy within 4 days,re-reading it, being sidetracked by bared to you and finally I'm no longer aching after Christians and Anas story.
Gabriel and Julianne have taken my emotions and passion for them to a different level:I've laughed and cried so much reading the full story)within the past 2 days and I'm beyond relieved that they found their happily ever after. The story and writing perspective to me has more substance than FSOG (and that's a huge thing to come from me-my husband knows how fondly I've been talking about it over and over and over and over again)and if you'd asked me which story I prefer it's gabriels and Julia's!I'll be re-reading it shortly.

Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno Series Book 2)
Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars In love after FSOG, 8 July 2012