Profile for Greg Mitchell > Reviews

Content by Greg Mitchell

Greg Mitchell

NEW AMD PILEDRIVER FX-6350 Gaming PC (AMD FX-6350 Six Core 4.20GHz CPU, NVIDIA GTX660 2GB HDMI Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 Memory, HDMI 1080p, USB 3.0, WiFi) (pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OS)
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAST for the value, 8 Jun 2014
i've had this PC for 2 weeks now and have enjoyed every minute of it, if you enjoy your gaming I very much recommend this, this has a great CPU being the AMD FX 6350 which is a 6 core so very future proof and the Zotac 660GTX 2GB synergy edition graphics card which is a very beasty and respectable mid range card, very quiet, looks great and arrived on time was also nice to get a text from the company telling me when it would be dispatched and what time my order was arriving on the day, so far games I have run

ROME 2= ULTRA....probably one of the most demanding games on the market right now!
Shogun 2=ULTRA
Mass effect 2=MAXED
Borderlands 2=MAXED
Planetside 2=MAXED
Rising storm/ Red orchestra=MAXED

This is a great system for anyone wanting to up there gaming and join the great world of PC gaming, it has no problems doing your normal PC web browsing and windows applications and can handle multitasking easy, this system beats next gen consoles as you can run games in 1080P and because its a PC you can alter graphic options on any game to suit your needs where as the new PS4 and Xbox one consoles are capped usually on a medium type setting, so far I have loved it and I think you would struggle to build a PC in this spec from scratch for less which means great value and solves the headache and time of actually building it, ADMI have a great reputation aswell for being friendly and willing to help you out if you have any problems which is nice to know, thumbs up!!!

Shadows Of The Dying Sun
Shadows Of The Dying Sun

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 2 Jun 2014
insomnium have captured the true essence of melodic death metal I find it an odd mix because its brutal yet soothing I can quite easily put my headphones in and chill to there songs as much as I can pump out a gym session with aggression listening to it, either way it is fantastic and shadows of the dying sun is a truly great album love the guitar riffs especially "while we sleep" and "lose tonight" but every single song to me has a great moment in it, there must be something in finlands water because there producing some top notch bands, keep going insomnium!

Plantronics 86050-05 Gamecom 380 Gaming Headset
Plantronics 86050-05 Gamecom 380 Gaming Headset
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars very good for the price, 30 May 2014
really impressed with this headset, sound quality shouldn't be this good for such a cheap headset, I have used it for gaming and listened to my favourite metal bands through it as I browse the web etc and its great not to mention comfortable to wear, I haven't had the headset long so cannot comment on its durability but if it lasts I cannot see a reason why I would buy some of the headset's I have seen for twice the price of this.

Nemesis Kane PRO LED gaming keyboard/mouse combo - The Must Have and Must Buy for Gamers
Offered by Bentham Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars cant go wrong, 30 May 2014
really impressed with this package
*keyboard illuminates lovely and clear, looks smart, buttons are not sticky and all work

*mouse looks awesome I love the way the colours change, very good for big hands like myself which can be problematic when buying a mouse, feels really good in your hand very responsive etc

all in all for the price you pay you cannot go wrong with this package, they both do there job and look good.