Profile for nesbit > Reviews

Me & My Black & Grey Medium Super Soft Dog Bed
Me & My Black & Grey Medium Super Soft Dog Bed
Offered by SDE Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy oh! so comfy!, 17 Jan. 2014
Our little dog is thrilled with her new bed...not having had one before. It is soft and just the right size. So handy to be able to wash the cushion as we are on a farm and our dog loves the cattle and all that they bring!! She took a while to realise it was hers but when she did she slept for ages before it was time for her to go outside to her kennel for the night. So glad we bought it for her.

Time
Time
Offered by inandout-distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Rod Stewart, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Time (Audio CD)
He is just fantastic ...live and on his cd's. his voice seems to be getting better as the years roll by. Such personal stories told in all his songs.

Rod: The Autobiography
Rod: The Autobiography
by Rod Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Rod, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Rod: The Autobiography (Paperback)
He is just great....better than he was over 30 years ago when I first saw him live. His voice is super unlike some others of his age who should bow out gracefully.!!

Tubular Bells [2009 Remaster]
Tubular Bells [2009 Remaster]

4.0 out of 5 stars Tubular bells, 28 Nov. 2013
i do like it very much, however I have not listened to it enough yet to love it but I'm sure I will. lovely music and so cleverly written.

The Story So Far: The Very Best Of Rod Stewart (2CD)
The Story So Far: The Very Best Of Rod Stewart (2CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rod Stewart, 28 Nov. 2013
Fab, fab, fab. Having seen him in the O2 I had to buy this and was not disappointed. The words in the songs are so lovely...like little stories.

London Tube and Walk 2015: Attractions by Tube & on Foot (All-on-one City Quickmaps)
by Quickmap
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars London tube and walk, 28 Nov. 2013
Easy to follow, ideal to put in your pocket when out and about in London. I will certainly take it next time I travel to London.

Walking in Pembrokeshire: 41 Circular Walks in the National Park (Cicerone British Walking)
by Dennis Kelsall

5.0 out of 5 stars Circular walks around Pembrokeshire, 28 Nov. 2013
Handy size, information of the surrounding area good, and route easy to follow. Will use it lots I'm sure and will also recommend it to friends.

A Collection
A Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars A c.d that will never tire me!, 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: A Collection (Audio CD)
Haven't stopped playing it it's fabulous. A variety of music included in the c.d that suits lots of different tastes.

d-c-fix® Sticky Back Plastic (self adhesive vinyl window film) Spring 67.5cm x 2m 346-8355
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky backed plastic, 28 Aug. 2013
Just what I needed to create obscure glass in our en suite bathroom. Now it's far more private. Would recommend this for a pretty finish.

Emma Barclay Lifestyle 45 - 48mm Metal Curtain Rings, Brushed Silver, 8 Pack
Emma Barclay Lifestyle 45 - 48mm Metal Curtain Rings, Brushed Silver, 8 Pack
Offered by QPC Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Curtain pole rings, 28 Aug. 2013
Just what I needed and they fitted our pole perfectly Quick delivery and well packaged. Thank you i may well order more for other poles I have.

Page: 1 | 2