Profile for Miss J. Latham > Reviews

Content by Miss J. Latham

Miss J. Latham (Derbyshire, England)

Apple iPod nano with Camera 16GB - Purple - 5th Generation (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 3 Sep 2012
My favourite Ipod I owned and the best of the NANO series. I bought the updated touch version after this one and I really dislike it in comparison to this. An excellent product. I never used the video camera, if it took still pictures I would have used it but unfortunately it doesn't.

Welcome Reality
Welcome Reality
Price: 8.11

5.0 out of 5 stars .., 3 Sep 2012
This review is from: Welcome Reality (Audio CD)
I bought this for a friend so I can't review the actual music on this CD, it's not my thing anyway. Arrived promptly and the packaging was good :)

New 5th Generation Nano Purple Flip Case + Purple Sock & Crystal Ice Box Case Cover For the New Apple iPod 5G Nano with Camera (Sep 2009) 8GB & 16GB

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 3 Sep 2012
The leather case does not fit well at all, the acrylic case is a tight fit but goes on and the sock is alright :)

Womens Cut Out Suede Wedge Heel Platform Lace Up Shoe Boots Nude
Womens Cut Out Suede Wedge Heel Platform Lace Up Shoe Boots Nude
Offered by SoYouShoes

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 3 Sep 2012
Higher heel than I expected but very nice and relatively comfortable. The 'suede' can rub off easily if you accidently rub or knock the material.

Iron Fist Women's Lovelace Oxford Flat Nude Penny Loafer IFLOXF0002 5 UK, 38 EU, 7 US

2.0 out of 5 stars .., 3 Sep 2012
Doesn't look as nice in person, the shoe is canvas and I expected leather or at least fake leather. Gets very dirty very quickly and does not clean easily.

Clear Crystal Zipper Belly Bar
Clear Crystal Zipper Belly Bar
Offered by Pegasus Body Jewellery
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars ., 3 Sep 2012
Smaller than I expected but you get what you pay for I suppose! I would like to know what metal this is made of before I wear this because I'm not comfortable wearing a ring that may contain Nickel. I'd recommend spending a little more on a similar belly bar if you want one like this.