Profile for masoud > Reviews

masoud

The Jelly Effect: How to Make Your Communication Stick
The Jelly Effect: How to Make Your Communication Stick

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 9 Mar 2014
Exciting topic and nice book to read. Although I have only started to read it, but it seems quite interesting and engaging content

Defender Narrow Plastic Bird and Pigeon Spikes - 5 Metre Pack
Defender Narrow Plastic Bird and Pigeon Spikes - 5 Metre Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 9 Mar 2014
A very good product. Simply does what it says on the cover. It is also quite easy to install and very effective.

Labato Genuine Leather Smart Covers Samsung Galaxy S4 Book Folio Case I9500 View Window& Ultra Thin Design With Auto Awake & Sleep Function Genuine Natural Leather Cases For Samsung I9500 Black Color lbt-SM4-09Y10

2.0 out of 5 stars Simple cover, 9 Mar 2014
Slim line cover which protects the handset fairly good. The visual panel helps, but the magnetic catch comes off quite easy.

[Bamboo] Genuine Leather Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 -Black
[Bamboo] Genuine Leather Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 -Black
Offered by BAMBOO

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cover, 9 Mar 2014
A good quality cover; fits well around the handset and protects it from accidental damages as a result of drops.

EasyAcc Premium PU Leather Samsung Galaxy S4 View Flip Case Cover Wallet Case Folio with View Window / Stand / Skin Pouch Pocket for Samsung S IV I9500 (Black, Slim)-Upgraded Version
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

2.0 out of 5 stars budget case, 5 Jan 2014
The case was very basic and reasonably low quality. Specially the magnetic catch of the sscreen cover came off within 10 days of uus and I end up ordering another case in 14 days of use.
I would not recommend the product.

Anker® 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy S2 II GT-I9100, Galaxy S2 II I9100, Galaxy S2 II 9100G, EB-F1A2GBU
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars simply does what it says, 5 May 2013
My mobile battery was out of order after 18 months and I had to literary keep the handset charging constantly. I needed a new battery which would be cheaper than the original and has a longer charge life. And this was the perfect solution.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S2 Purple Hybrid With Silicone Case, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars what you see is what you get, 1 May 2012
This is a very good mobile case for Samsung galaxy SII. It feels quite good & it looks nice & funky. If you are after a funky case which will protect your phone, this is good option. It also comes in different colours!!!