Profile for MonCom > Reviews

Content by MonCom

MonCom

Page: 1 | 2
25 Piece Dish Washing Rack Set (Various Colours)
25 Piece Dish Washing Rack Set (Various Colours)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little toy, 2 Feb 2014
Bought this as an additional present for our daughters who were getting a new kitchen for Christmas - it was an instant hit and we've been offered a lot of "meals" on the bright coloured crockery. Great toy to encourage role play.

Chocolate Embossed Leather Journal Large 175 x 230mm
Chocolate Embossed Leather Journal Large 175 x 230mm
Offered by Paper High

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Journal, 2 Feb 2014
Looked just as I wanted - excellent value for money and the paper quality of fantastic - great eco and fair trade credentials too - very pleased all round!

Silver Swarovski Elements Crystal Interlocking Heart Bracelet for women teenage girls, with a Gift Box, Ideal Gift for Birthdays / Christmas / Wedding---Blue, Model: X11990
Offered by netSells

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 2 Feb 2014
Bought this as a present for my 12-year old niece who loves blue and it was a real hit - a lovely, delicate and very feminine bracelet that she will treasure for years to come.

Womans Christmas Socks Red Pink Fairisle UK 4-8 EU37-41
Womans Christmas Socks Red Pink Fairisle UK 4-8 EU37-41
Offered by ROBERT SMITH ROWAN EXPRESS HATS

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Womens Christmas Socks (Apparel)
Found the product description a little misleading - thought I was getting 5 pairs, so was quite surprised to find only one in the pack - I would have liked to have been able to pick my favourite design too, rather than be sent a random one.

The British Bed Bumper - Foam Baby & Child Bed Guard Rail - Original 100cm(Buy 2 Get 10% Off)
Offered by purple daisies

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 2 Feb 2014
What a simple and superb idea! My daughter moved to her big bed just after turning 2, as we had another baby and needed the cot. We found this on Amazon as an alternative the rail guards, which we found quite ugly and bulky. It is incredibly effective at keeping your child safe and preventing them from rolling out of bed. It seems to grip to the mattress, so it stays in place, which is great and once you make the bed it becomes almost invisible - certainly a lot less so than traditional rail guards. A brilliant solution, does the job and looks great - would definitely buy again!

Baking with Love (Readers Digest)
Baking with Love (Readers Digest)
by Reader's Digest

4.0 out of 5 stars Some good recipes, 2 Feb 2014
A good book with a good variety of recipes, have tried quite a few of them already and have been very pleased. A good addition to my cookery library.

The Snowman Special Edition [DVD]
The Snowman Special Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dianne Jackson
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 2 Feb 2014
My children loved this DVD, the whole family gathered around at Christmas to watch it - it will become a little ritual every year I am sure. DVD case also contains sheet with stickers, which is very exciting for the little ones.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, 2 Feb 2014
I wanted to buy a 3 tiered cake stand, rather than the more common 2 tiered ones that you seem to be able to find everywhere. I really liked the fact it is white and has a rim around each tier, making it very pretty and able to match with any kind of china. I was disappointed, however, with the flimsiness of the metal supports. Each section twists to secure the tiers, but I soon found that they are not very stable at all as the tiers are quite heavy. The whole stand tends to tilt to one side and look quite wonky. Trying to twist the metal support sections regularly seems to make no difference. A real shame - a nice product, but not very well thought out. Would not buy again.

A Squash and a Squeeze
A Squash and a Squeeze
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Julia Donaldson book for our collection, 2 Feb 2014
A great buy, fantastic story and illustrations, wonderful rhyme - our children love it and know chunks of it by heart after hearing it again and again - at their own request!

Interplay UK Ltd My Living World Pocket Microscope
Interplay UK Ltd My Living World Pocket Microscope

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present!, 2 Feb 2014
We bought this for my nephew, who loves experimenting and discovering things - it was a Christmas present and we hear he carries it around everywhere looking at all manner of things through the lens. A great buy!

Page: 1 | 2