Profile for R. J. Morris > Reviews

Content by R. J. Morris

R. J. Morris (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
KAVAJ iPad Air leather case cover "Hamburg" for the Apple iPad Air black - genuine leather with stand-up feature 5 angle. Thin Smart Cover as premium accessory for the original Apple iPad Air
Offered by KAVAJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality leather, 17 Feb. 2015
I really like the leather on this case - it is exeptionally good quality and really tactile. I delayed writing a review as I wasn't sure how hardwearing the soft leather would be - I needn't have worried as it has lasted mant months in by laptop bag and is hardly marked. I just wish that they made a case for my LG G3.

Laban 925 Solid Silver Pencil
Laban 925 Solid Silver Pencil

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice to look at and okay to hold, 17 Feb. 2015
Nice to look at and okay to hold. However, the end of the pencil which you twist to adjust the lead is not quite aligned to the body of the pen - there is some play in the end which allows this. You have to look closely to spot this, but a quality issue like this is a bit irritating on a pencil that I bought as a treat.

Sheaffer Tagalong Ball Point Neck Cord String Lanyard Pen - White Barrel
Sheaffer Tagalong Ball Point Neck Cord String Lanyard Pen - White Barrel

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend it on that basis, 17 Feb. 2015
The pen had essentially dried up, but was supplied with a refill which works. However, the refill is not really suitable for the pen - I had to pack the end of the pen with some card as the refill was too short. Can't recommend it on that basis.

[Apple MFI Certified]dodocool®2-in-1 Lightning to USB Cable 8pin+Micro USB Charge Cable/Data Sync Cable for iPhone5/5s/5c/6 Apple iPad Mini/IPAD AIR/ iPod nano/ iPod Touch/ Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/Galaxy Tab Tablet PC Laptop Smartphone Black(1m / 3ft) (White)
Offered by douself

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful design that lets you carry two cables in one, 17 Feb. 2015
A useful design that lets you carry two cables in one. Works with my phones (LG G3 and Galaxy S3) in micro USB mode, charges my iPad Air and a friend's iPhone 5c. Personally, I'd prefer the cap to have the micro USB and the lightning plug to be the one inside, but that's just because I charge more with micro USB.

The plastic "cable" that connects the adapter to the cable seems a bit flimsy, but no issues so far.

Polished Silver Metal Letter Opener with Gift Box.
Polished Silver Metal Letter Opener with Gift Box.
Offered by Gifted Moments

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Feb. 2015
Good letter opener - looks very smart for the price. The "gift box" is rather tacky, though.

RUBIX RUBIKS CUBE PUZZLE KEYRING CLASSIC RETRO CHILDRENS ADULTS TOY RUBIK STYLE
RUBIX RUBIKS CUBE PUZZLE KEYRING CLASSIC RETRO CHILDRENS ADULTS TOY RUBIK STYLE

3.0 out of 5 stars The key ring fell off after a single day. ..., 17 Feb. 2015
The key ring fell off after a single day. Not really an issue for me as I never intended to use that - I just wanted a mini rubik's cube. Sometimes difficult to turn, but otherwise okay.

Dia-wipe Diabetes finger testing wipes 25 wipes
Dia-wipe Diabetes finger testing wipes 25 wipes
Offered by Funky Pumpers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well for the intended purpose, 23 Jan. 2015
As I take insulin, I have to test my blood sugar before driving. I am often somehwere where I can't wash my hands prior to testing, so I needed a product like this. I've given this five stars because the product just works. I like the packaging which means that you can take one wipe out and then reseal the pack to keep the rest moist. Only downside I can see is that these are small - fine for the finger test, but this means that you can't use them like a wet wipe if you need one. I haven't marked down for this as the product is as described and works well for the intended purpose.

Having tried the first pack, I immediately purchased a further supply and will continue to buy these as I use them up.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., 7 Sept. 2014
Excellent value for money. Works well based on initial impressions. Seems reasonably well made - very good for this price point.

StilGut UltraSlim Genuine Leather Case for LG G3, Black
StilGut UltraSlim Genuine Leather Case for LG G3, Black
Offered by StilGut

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but I plan to replace it, 7 Sept. 2014
It does appear to be genuine leather and is not a bad case. However, the clip is too tight and I needed to bend it out slightly - it's still not loose enough and I need to almost prize it open. Also, it doesn't always shut straight - sometimes, you have to push it from one side or the other to get it to line up.

Not bad, but I've had better for other phones and I'll replace it when I find a better leather case.

Daily Mail: New Cryptic Crosswords 4: A New Compilation of 100 "Daily Mail" Crosswords: v. 4 (The Daily Mail Puzzle Books)
by Daily Mail

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the weekend ..., 28 Mar. 2014
I bought this as I like the Daily Mail cryptic crosswords but they only have them from Monday to Friday. This gave me a way to get my "fix" on Saturday and Sunday. If you're not sure whether you would enjoy them, buy a Daily Mail during the week and try one out. I have worked through 1, 2 and 3 and will buy 5 onwards as I run out in here. Definitely recommended for crossword buffs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5