Profile for I. Mills > Reviews

Content by I. Mills

I. Mills (Crewe, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Les Concerts En Chine 1981 (Live)
Les Concerts En Chine 1981 (Live)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Jun. 2016
Fantastic Album, brings back some great memories of a brilliant artist at his best

Bats of Britain and Europe
Bats of Britain and Europe
by Christian Dietz

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great help in identification, 23 Jun. 2016
Fantastically detailed book, Superb knowledge base. Such a great help in identification too

5 Pairs INΛIRS AIR1 (M) Earphone Tips ★ Latest Generation Memory Foam Earpads: More Comfort than Silicone ear bud Tips ★ Noise Isolating Earphones Replacement for In Ear Earbuds ★ Earbud Ear Cushions & Earpad for your Headphones
Offered by Ekamai

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, just need a smaller size, 23 Jun. 2016
found the Mediums quite large and have had to return them, as they wont fit in my ears. Comply medium do though. But I am willing to try a set of the small ear tips, as they look good quality, they are a great fir on my Grado headphones, and they won't come off when I take them out of my ears, unlike the comply tips I have.

So yes I would recommend them. Try a smaller size in these..

Willing to try the Small inairs size 1

Many thanks

QED PERFORMANCE AUDIO2 1M STEREO TWIN PHONO RCA CABLE
QED PERFORMANCE AUDIO2 1M STEREO TWIN PHONO RCA CABLE
Offered by home AV direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 15 May 2016
Beautifully clear and precise sound, great Quality product, highly recommended

Innopure® Vitamin B-Complex | Contains 100% RDA of all Eight B Vitamins in 1 Daily Tablet | 120 Tablets, 4 Months Supply
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Innopure B-Complex:- Effective Quality Natural ingredients, Great Product! Thank You, 15 May 2016
I Highly recommend this innopure Vitamin B Complex, I wanted to wait a while, to give it a chance, before I did my review on this product. I have very low energy levels due from having quite severe PS Arthritis, and my fatigue can be debilitating. I've had solgar B complex previous to this, which are higher strength than the innopure, but having found that actually Solgar use quitepoor quality ingredients I thought I would try Innopure. I have to say I'm really pleased the Quality of the ingredients are superb and quite effective.

I do hope they can make a higher strength B100 complex in the future, I would certainly buy that, I would help me more. But I really recommend this product for its quality and effectiveness.

Russell Hobbs 19341 Jewels Kettle - Ruby Red
Russell Hobbs 19341 Jewels Kettle - Ruby Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware poor wiring!! Fire Hazard. Great Kettle otherwise - Russell Hobbs Jewel Kettle Ruby Red, 11 May 2015
We had been Quite pleased with this kettle being quite quick to boil.
However, It is is a bit heavy, and my wife has burnt her hand on the outside a couple of times, being Metal Cased. It's been very reliable up now, just 1 month after the warranty expired. There was a large bang, a fair amount of smoke, a terrible stink and a pool of black powder under the kettle. The kettle base hasn't really been moved in the kitchen since we bought it, apart from cleaning the worktop. Being out of warranty I opened it up to find the wires had made contact and caused the explosion, so much so that the Live wire has blown out of the connector, and the wires melted, it could have caused quite a serious Fire, the fuse didn't blow! It looks like there were Cuts in the Plastic surrounding the Wires which must have been done on the production line, so could have happened at any time, just waiting to make contact.
Having rewired the base it now works fine again.
Its just not something you would expect to find on such an expensive kettle
Comment Comment | Permalink

Rolson 14189 G-Clamp Set - 3 Pieces
Rolson 14189 G-Clamp Set - 3 Pieces

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 19 Sept. 2014
Terrible quality, avoid! These are also the tiny clamps. 20, 50, 75mm. NBG!

Dragon War Professional Gaming Mouse Mat Speed Edition, GP-001, Dragonwar Designed Texture for Maximum Mouse Control
Offered by Valutech Ltd - Choose Expedited Delivery and Order by 1pm for Nextday Delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Dragon War Gaming Mouse pad, 26 Jun. 2013
Good Quality Product, Superb surface. Only time will tell how durable it is but it seems well made and does the job. For the money though I would have expected the edges to be sealed to prevent fraying. With a Roccat Kova Gaming mouse it works really well at any resolution which is exactly what you want. The only criticism I have is that is is a little too big for me, but thats personal. Other than that its highly recommended

Asus PCE-N53 300Mbps Wireless Network Interface Card
Asus PCE-N53 300Mbps Wireless Network Interface Card

1.0 out of 5 stars Asus PCE-N53 - Dont Bother, 20 Jun. 2013
Windows 7 Installation 32 bit. BT Home Hub

Maybe I had a Friday afternoon card but it failed to work at all. I tried several times to get the card to work but with no Success. The Driver / Utility installed but Asus software would not initiate, I got the latest software from Asus on a wired link and still nothing. When I eventually got the Software to open it would not talk to the card. I tried many times with different configurations but still no success. Device manager would pick the card up but no networks were found even in ADHOC trying basic WPS connection.. Nothing!

I tried an install with and without the PC's LAN enabled / Disabled, also roaming/Radio/ with variants plus enabled / disabled, 2.4/5 variants, and different compatability modes switched / unswitched and started over many times. Every time running diagnostics on the card the end problem being that the card would not enable properly and or talk to the Asus software or Windows management, it would appear like it was there but there was definitely no one home. Windows troubleshoot pointed towards Driver error.

I'm sure if you get a good one your OK, but the Asus software even when it does work isn't great and if there is a problem with the Card or driver the software will not initiate at all. All of these installs were tried with and without Firewall/ program firewall enabled & disabled, with latest drivers & software, in stand alone windows control & in Most basic adhoc.

In Theory it should work straight out the box with or without the ASUS utility install, in practice NBG!

Definately a return item. Amazon - faultless Service & very helpful as usual, easy return/ refund process, no quibble. Would always purchase from Amazon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2015 9:14 AM GMT

Belkin Verve Sleeve Leather Case (Black) for iPhone 4
Belkin Verve Sleeve Leather Case (Black) for iPhone 4

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!!, 16 Nov. 2011
It Doesn't fit the iphone 4 or 4s properly, its very badly stitched together, very poorly made, I was shocked that this kind of quality could be turned out by Belkin.

Its OK if you want to take pics of the inside of the case, nothing lines up at all, especially the camera hole!!

Stay away, you'll only be returning it.. Be warned

Page: 1 | 2