ARRAY(0xff80bb8)

Profile for Mr. K. R. Ballard > Reviews

Content by Mr. K. R. Ballard

Mr. K. R. Ballard "Kenny" (Spain)

Panasonic NN-CF768MBPQ Family Combination Microwave Oven - Silver
Panasonic NN-CF768MBPQ Family Combination Microwave Oven - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenny, 22 Feb 2010
Well this certainly lives up to the reputation of Panasonic. I have brought the cooker to Spain with me as I do not seem to be able to buy Panasonic goods out here. The machine has so far excelled all my expectations of it and has become my main means of cooking. I have after reading a number of reviews on Amazon, been on the look out for glitches in the programming but to date have had no problems what so ever. So whilst it is early days yet, and I have yet to explore the full potential of the machine, I can currently do nothing else but recommend it to anyone contemplating the purchase of a multi-functional cooker.

The Canal Du Midi: A Cruiser's Guide
The Canal Du Midi: A Cruiser's Guide
by Bernd W Kiessler
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenny, 22 Feb 2010
This is an excellent guide and I use it in conjunction with the DVD's of the Rick Stein cookery programmes carried out on a barge traveling on the Midi.

Rick Stein's French Odyssey : Complete BBC Series [DVD]
Rick Stein's French Odyssey : Complete BBC Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rick Stein
Price: 8.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenny, 22 Feb 2010
Having watch the series on the TV, it is an absolute pleasure to be able to watch it again and again with this DVD. I have purchased on Amazon a guide to the Midi and am therefore able to plot the course and obtain extra info on were Rick Stein is traveling.