Profile for Wezza T > Reviews

Alexander McQueen: Genius of a Generation
Alexander McQueen: Genius of a Generation
by Kristin Knox

5.0 out of 5 stars McQueen..., 16 April 2011
I bought this for my fashion mad girlfriend for her birthday. She loved it!
I'm not big on fashion, but by the look on her face, I can tell that this is a good buy for fashion people, or for fans of McQueen and his work.

Metalocalypse - Series 3 [DVD] [2008]
Metalocalypse - Series 3 [DVD] [2008]
Offered by woohaa_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG..., 31 Mar 2011
I have only just ordered this, but I don't even need to watch it first to know that its AWESOME AS HELL!
I didn't even expect this to be released in the UK for like another 5 years or something...

Obviously, if you are a rabid Dethklok fan, click the purchase button without hesitation!
If you have never watched Metalocalypse, BY THEM ALL RIGHT NOW!

Can't wait...

ARHRHGHGHGHGHG!!!!

Killer Nun [1978] [DVD]
Killer Nun [1978] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anita Ekberg

4.0 out of 5 stars Killer Nun!, 30 Jan 2011
This review is from: Killer Nun [1978] [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent =]
Although this is a horror, I couldn't stop myself from laughing at some bit!
It was such a random film, but it did keep me entertained.
The methods of killing were crazy, the idea of a morphine addicted Nun is great.
I can't really say anything else apart from that I lent the film to my friends and he thought exactly the same!
By this if you like 'OTHER' films, but just Hollywood crackers.

Wacom Bamboo Pen
Wacom Bamboo Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty awesome!, 15 Jan 2011
This review is from: Wacom Bamboo Pen (Electronics)
Bought this after using a friends at college. He had the Pen & Touch but I didn't think I would use the touch function and didn't want to fork out for the extra cash.
Installed easy on my PC running Windows 7 and works perfectly. I constantly use Photoshop and wanted to see if this little gadget would work with it and other software like it, works like a charm in my opinion.
The software provided works well and there is an option to download extra software after the install.
Overall, a very good product, would recommend for any gadget-starved geek, haha!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little things, these are..., 3 Jan 2011
I needed a quick and simple way to solve a CD storage problem. I had used these at college and knew that they were perfect. Fairly well priced, a must buy for a regular burner.

The 100 Greatest Classical Masterpieces of All Time: Volume 2
The 100 Greatest Classical Masterpieces of All Time: Volume 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 3 Jan 2011
I originally bought this CD only for "In the hall of the mountain king" but I thought... whats the hard in having ALL these classics? Very usefull if you need a quick hit of "Classical" music. The only bad comment I have is that MAYBE! there is TOO MANY tracks... haha!

Metalocalypse - Season 2 [Adult Swim] [DVD]
Metalocalypse - Season 2 [Adult Swim] [DVD]
Offered by GX-ENTERTAINMENT UK

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD!, 3 Jan 2011
The second series of Metalocalypse is amazing... Although, I found that the first half of the series is not as funny [but still entertaining] as the first series. It does redeem itself with another fantastic finale! A must must have for any "rabid Dethklok fan". =]

Breakout (PC)
Breakout (PC)
Offered by APE-GAMES

4.0 out of 5 stars Want..., 17 Oct 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Breakout (PC) (Video Game)
As a young child, I had a demo of this game on PC. My parents never bought it for me... SO, I bought it now i have money. haha! It's still as great as I remember so all is well. No problems with delivery (I think the supplier actually lives round the corner).

The Dethalbum
The Dethalbum

5.0 out of 5 stars Dethklok FTW...., 17 Oct 2010
This review is from: The Dethalbum (MP3 Download)
I bought Dethklok: Metalocalypse in a HMV store. I loved it so much, laughed out all the way through. After watching it, I thought to myself, "Hmmmm, the music wasnt bad..." So I came on here and bought it. Simples. If anyone is just scrolloing through new music and finds this, I recomend buying the Metalocalypse also.

American Hot Rod: How to Build a Hot Rod (American Hotrod)
American Hot Rod: How to Build a Hot Rod (American Hotrod)
by Dennis Parks

5.0 out of 5 stars American Hotrod., 17 Oct 2010
As this was a present for my father, I personaly have no views. It arrived before his birthday which is always a good point. He seemed to be very pleased with it so I can confirm that it was a good buy. The gift wrapping was also a good choice. No problems...

Page: 1 | 2