Profile for Hannah Southworth > Reviews

Content by Hannah Southworth

Hannah Southworth (England, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Billy Connolly - World Tour Of Scotland [1994] episodes 1-6 [DVD]
Billy Connolly - World Tour Of Scotland [1994] episodes 1-6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Billy Connolly
Offered by Sent2u
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay Billy Connolly, love this show!, 11 Aug 2013
I've been watching this on tv for ages now and wanted the whole series to watch whenever I want. He doesn't disappoint. The mix between comedy and adventuring about the place is so nice to watch and I feel from watching this and the other series he has done has kind of helped me get to know him a bit.

The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive: Memories, Mementos, and Other Treasures from the Creative Team Behind the Beloved Movie Series
by Robert Abele
Price: 21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, wonderful awesome book!, 11 Aug 2013
Really love this book, the pictures were fantastic, just what I wanted to see, the mementos and postcards distributed throughout the book were brilliant. Would make a perfect gift to yourself or someone else who happens to love Twilight.

Breaking Dawn 2013 Calendar
Breaking Dawn 2013 Calendar
by Neca
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this calendar!, 11 Aug 2013
How could I not buy this when I love Twilight so much. What can I say about a calendar you know, it had all the months on there, all the days haha. The images used were really nice and I can't wait for the next one.

Twilight Breaking Dawn..
Twilight Breaking Dawn..
Offered by marvelio-uk
Price: 6.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 11 Aug 2013
I absolutely love Twilight! and this soundtrack is no exception. The music is perfectly done, so glad Carter Burwell came back to finish what he started, it was just so fitting. I love this soundtrack dearly and the music and films will always mean so much to me.

Never Been Kissed Ost
Never Been Kissed Ost
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 6.48

4.0 out of 5 stars It's an okay soundtrack, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: Never Been Kissed Ost (Audio CD)
Its an okay soundtrack, im glad I got it cheap because I wanted to get the Ozomatli track from the cd. One of my favourite parts of the film where it's used.

Billy Connolly's World Tour Of England, Ireland And Wales [DVD]

Trixie Natura House, for Rabbits, 42  43  51 cm
Trixie Natura House, for Rabbits, 42 43 51 cm
Price: 32.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, ideal for my rabbit (dwarf lop), 11 Aug 2013
Had this item for some time now. wanted to leave it a while before reviewing so as to really experience the use of the item properly. It is a really good sound quality item. I have been able to leave it outside since purchase within my rabbits outdoor run under the covered roof. It has remained sturdy and nothing has come away or broken. Really pleased with this.

The Green Mile [DVD] [1999]
The Green Mile [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and moving film, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Green Mile [DVD] [1999] (DVD)
Haven't watched this yet, still bigging myself up for it. I saw a clip many years ago of the end when John Coffey says as he is sat on the chair, that he is afraid of the dark, and it has always stayed with me. I have read the book though and I can say what an amazing, powerful and incredibly moving story it is. It had me in tears. The disc and packaging were great and in good condition.

Catch Me If You Can (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2003]
Catch Me If You Can (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 3.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Not seen it yet, great packaging and service, 11 Aug 2013
Have never seen this film, so I can't say much for it as yet. The disc however and the condition of the packaging were as expected, excellent.

Larry Crowne [DVD]
Larry Crowne [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 4.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little film, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: Larry Crowne [DVD] (DVD)
Really sweet film, I have always admired and loved Tom Hanks work in films, and this film doesnt let down. I wanted to see it in the theater but missed the chance, so got it on dvd instead. Very nice story and suporting cast shine as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4