Profile for Gabi > Reviews

4FT6 DOUBLE RICHMOND BLACK FAUX LEATHER HEADBOARD
4FT6 DOUBLE RICHMOND BLACK FAUX LEATHER HEADBOARD
Offered by HOME DECORATING

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Dec. 2013
Exactly as it should have been, no nasty surprises. Arrived in good time and was wrapped well. Could have done with a few instructions but it was fairly straight forward once I'd worked it all out.

Silver teardrop pendant made with real forget-me-nots - includes an 18" silver chain & giftbox
Offered by B&Gs

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 23 Oct. 2013
This necklace arrived quickly, no fuss, and was packaged nicely too. It was the perfect 18th birthday present :) the size is nice, not too big that it's not dainty but big enough to see the flower detail! Will definitely buy another soon...

Hunger Games Trilogy Collection Classic 3 Books Set Pack By Suzanne Collins RRP: £23.97 (Hunger Games Collection) (Mockingjay Classic, Catching Fire Classic, The Hunger Games Classic)
by Suzanne Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars read and re-read and read again, 15 Jan. 2013
I love this trilogy! I'm not sure why everyone is so full of rage about it!

It's very refreshing to come across a succession of books which are so unexpectedly intriguing, and they are perfect for teenagers! Why must everyone be so worried about what 'children' should and shouldn't read about? The fact is that there is a lot worse on TV than there is in this book.

In short, I love this. Not every story has to be more like a happy fairytale. I'd recommend these for an open-minded reader who likes twists in plots. They are very well written in my opinion.

Student Support Materials for AQA - AS Physics Unit 1: Particles, Quantum Phenomena and Electricity
by David Kelly

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 15 Jan. 2013
I got this about a month before my Unit 1 Physics exam and I found it a lot more handy than a huge folder that was overflowing with my notes.
It's a very condense lot of information, but the side notes like "examiner's tips" and "need to know"'s really helped by cutting the facts into little chunks.
Physics can be daunting and I found it really difficult but the worked through questions really helped.

Overall, one of the best revision guides I've ever had. More useful than a big hefty textbook. Highly recommended :)