Profile for Droid_Net > Reviews

Content by Droid_Net

Droid_Net

Pink Pig black A3 sketchbook 150gsm acid free white paper 70 pages (35 leaves)
Pink Pig black A3 sketchbook 150gsm acid free white paper 70 pages (35 leaves)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 9 Sept. 2013
I have always used pink pig sketchbooks for my art and they are always use top quality paper and at a very good price also very quick delivery.

Koh-I-Noor Kneadable Eraser
Koh-I-Noor Kneadable Eraser

5.0 out of 5 stars Its an eraser, 9 Sept. 2013
I can't really say much as I bought this item for uni and I haven't found any time to use it yet. I can say the item arrived quickly and well packaged, it feels good quality and comes in a handly little box so it doesn't get dirty. I will update this review when I come to use it but so far so good.

Linex Hobby Cutting Ruler Anti-slip Light Aluminium 1 Bevelled Side 1 Plain Side 50cm Ref LXE2950M

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 9 Sept. 2013
Although its just a steel rule and not much to review on I must say it is a good quality item, strong and light with very clear markings, its not edge to edge like some rules I have owned which I prefer, the foam is non slip as long as decent pressure is applied and there is a decent lip on the finger guard so no chopped fingers (hopefully). Overall good value, good purchase.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2014 8:14 AM BST

Swann Morton No.3 scalpel handle with 5 No.10a blades
Swann Morton No.3 scalpel handle with 5 No.10a blades
Offered by Claris

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent purchase, 9 Sept. 2013
Very good quality scalpel very strong, very nice feel, very good value also came with a rule on one side of it which was a nice surpise.

West Design A3 Self Healing Cutting Mat - Green
West Design A3 Self Healing Cutting Mat - Green

2.0 out of 5 stars Item not as described, 9 Sept. 2013
Although I received a cutting mat it wasn't the west design one I expected to receive, instead I received a rather cheap feeling spacefly cutting mat. Would of given one star if it wasn't delivered so swiftly.

Abus Granit-54 X-Plus (Eazy Bracket) - Black, 23cm
Abus Granit-54 X-Plus (Eazy Bracket) - Black, 23cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent lock, 20 Aug. 2013
This is a very high quality lock with a great look and feel altho it does sometimes scuff the paintwork due to the bottom of the U part that locks into place does not have a protective coat and its quite fiddly to work through the frame and the lock is quite heavy which it isn't really noticeable when it's in your backpack, which is probably where you'll be keeping it because Although the bracket is a great design there just isn't anywhere on my bike I can put it without knocking it while cycling.