Profile for Anthony Barton > Reviews

Content by Anthony Barton

Anthony Barton "joebarto" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Nikwax Tent And Gear Solarproof Spray-On Tent Waterproofer - 2.5lt
Nikwax Tent And Gear Solarproof Spray-On Tent Waterproofer - 2.5lt

5.0 out of 5 stars Tent reproofer par excellence, 22 May 2014
Great product like all nikwax . I reproofed two tents . Both used a lot ,one a lightweight two man (used on motorcycle trips) and the other a fishing bivi tent ( seen a few heavy downpours ) This product keeps the tents up to scratch ,no leaks etc . Being x British services I like products wich work properly .

Merrell Men's Jungle Moc Gunsmoke Shoe J60787 8.5 UK
Merrell Men's Jungle Moc Gunsmoke Shoe J60787 8.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, 22 May 2014
This is the second pair of mocs I've bought in four years ,like putting on a pair of old friends! I wouldn't be without them ,comfortable ,light and hard wearing .
I use the old pair as slippers and the new ones for small walks to the shops etc
Brilliant

MiniSun 4w LED SBC B15 Clear Candle Bulb with 36 x SMD LEDs - 330 Lumens - Warm White
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars See at last, 21 April 2014
Great light bulbs owing to an eye condition I've been looking for a bulb in the right light spectrum . These bulbs fit that criteria to a T.

Kickback (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 3)
Kickback (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Somerset at its best, 5 April 2014
Enjoyed this quick read,good story,like the rest of the series of Nick dixon crime series highly recommended when's the next coming out would make a good tv series !

OtterBox Defender Series Cover for iPhone 5S - Surf
OtterBox Defender Series Cover for iPhone 5S - Surf

5.0 out of 5 stars Great covers, 19 Mar 2014
This is my third cover from otter box
Not to bulky but good protection,I've tried other makes but always to big etc I use phone for fishing and outdoor pursuits never let me down if you want waterproofing stick the phone in a waterproof jkt pocket (problem solved) .

Knox Zero2 OutDry Motorcycle Gloves XL Black
Knox Zero2 OutDry Motorcycle Gloves XL Black
Offered by DAYTONA MOTORCYCLES

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be driving in winter without them brilliant, 23 Feb 2014
Great pair of all weather gloves,light to wear,feel at controls good. With weather we've had lately ,waterproofing good . Second pair of Knox gloves (recon).all year now covered. Been motorcycling for 40 years(all year round). These are the best winter gloves you can get .

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FLEECE, 21 Jan 2014
I USE THIS FLEECE WITH MY PARAMO ALTA 11 ,AND HALCON ,GREAT ADDITION WHEN REALLY COLD AND REALLY USEFUL ON ITS OWN (ONLY TROUBLE WHEN USED WITH ABOVE ,YOU NEED A MAP TRYING TO REMEMBER WHICH POCKETS YOU,VE PUT GEAR IN!) BUT OVERALL THE BEST FLEECE YOU CAN BUY.

My EE
My EE

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT BAD, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: My EE (App)
AS WITH MOST MOBILE PHONE SUPPLIER APPS,NOT TO BAD,BUT GETS A BIT TIDE UP IN TRYING TO SELL ADD ONS, WHEN AL YOU REALLY NEED IS BILL DATA ETC.

Let It Bleed
Let It Bleed

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Let It Bleed (Kindle Edition)
Typical rebus you can't put it down till finished , read all the series now Hope Ian writes some more?

BT 6500 Cordless DECT Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocking (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good update, 25 Dec 2013
Worth getting this set,up and running in 15 mins( I charged separate batteries the day before) and set up caller Id whith Bt ) The phone was easy to input contact list , call tones etc I like the fact that it already sinc with second hand set . True to form I barred my first phone call approx an hour later Ppi caller checked phone no came from Africa ! I haven't been bothered since great news

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8