Profile for Mrs. Samantha Rushe > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Samantha ...

Mrs. Samantha Rushe (Monaghan, Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rolicia Gold Silver Plated Austrian Zircon Crystal bracelet/bangle Made with Swarovski Elements for Women and Girls as a Special Gift
Offered by DeerLake E-Commerce

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful piece, 19 Dec. 2013
I bought this as a gift and hope the person receiving it finds it as beautiful as I did when I opened the parcel.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo 3DS)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game, 31 July 2013
I bought this for my daughter's 8th birthday and she loves it. My 10 year old son also loves it too and it's great because they can each creat a save file so they don't have to play the same game/world and don't intefere with the others play.

Good value and will give hours of fun.

Mage Knight Board Game
Mage Knight Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Great board game, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Mage Knight Board Game (Toy)
My husband and my 9 year old son absolutely love this game. They often set it up and play a game over the course of a few evenings (after the homework is done!).

WD 1TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue
WD 1TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good drive, 3 May 2013
Excellent drive, easy to install (would be great if they provided screws, but hey you can't have evrything!). Works great and excellent storage capacity. Good value for money.

Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat drive, 3 May 2013
Compact external hard drive with great storage. We use this as a media storage device with our smart tv and works really well, and sits neatly at the back of the TV without looking unsightly. Easy to transfer files from the PC.

Hi-Tec Altitude Lite Waterproof, Unisex-Child Hiking Boots, Perfections Plum, 13 UK Child
Offered by Top-Designer-Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 7 Mar. 2013
Great value boots with great comfort. I bought these a size larger than my daughter would normally take in regular shoes to allow for a hiking sock and they were perfect. Although she got tired on her 6 mile mountain hike and there was plenty of complaining none of it was to do with the boots as they stood up to the challenge and kept her dry, comfortable and blister free all the way.

Bridgedale Woolfusion Trekker Junior Sock - Black, 1 to 3
Bridgedale Woolfusion Trekker Junior Sock - Black, 1 to 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort, 7 Mar. 2013
Excellent socks, just like the adult version. I have a very fussy child with issues wearing many materials but he had no problems with these socks. No discomfort, no rubbing and no blisters on his 6 mile hike!

1000 Mile 1177 Tactel Sock White Ladies -  Medium 6 - 8.5 UK
1000 Mile 1177 Tactel Sock White Ladies - Medium 6 - 8.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy comfort, 7 Mar. 2013
These are fantastic socks, well worth the money. I've worn these twice on 2 very different hikes and apart from getting a bit muddy and not being as pristine white as they were they fared really well with both treks. Very comfortable, making sure you don't get any nasty rubbing causing blisters. If you want to be really comfortable and cosy in your boots I would highly recommend you get a pair of these socks.

Wilton Gingerbread Family Christamas Cookie Set
Wilton Gingerbread Family Christamas Cookie Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Corking great cookies, 7 Mar. 2013
These cookie cutters are a lovely size & shape allowing for times when you fancy a small snack with your cuppa (boy/girl cookie) or when you feel like enjoying the experience a little longer (man/woman cookie).
Great for kids to make and enjoy decorating too.
Well made and come in a handy box ideal fro storage.

Hi-Tec Attitude Glide, Women's Hiking Boots, Blue Moon, 8 UK
Hi-Tec Attitude Glide, Women's Hiking Boots, Blue Moon, 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value boots, 7 Mar. 2013
I've worn these on 2 very different hikes so far and they have performed excellently on both occassions. My first hike was through fields in the pouring rain on ground that was waterlogged as we had experienced pretty much non-stop rain for about 3 weeks leading up to the hike. On one occassion the mud came up & over my boots but apart from my sock getting covered in mud my feet stayed dry and comfortable for the duration. A few weeks later I hiked up a local mountain on a beautiful frosty but sunny morning and they performed just as well. I never got any discomfort whatsoever. They are lightweight and very comfortable. I bought a size larger than I would take in regular shoes/boots to allow room for a hiking sock and they were an excellent fit. Looking forward to many more enjoyable hikes in these boots.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3