Profile for valerie moodie > Reviews

Content by valerie moodie

valerie moodie

Page: 1 | 2
Green Coffee Bean Extract - Platinum Fat Burner and Weight Loss Supplement With Zero Side Effects - Ultra Max Strength GCA (50% Chlorogenic Acids) - Contains 60 Capsules of Pure 800mg Dr. Oz Recommended Strength - One Month Supply - The Best Natural Weight Loss and Slimming Aid Backed By Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee
Offered by Vit Naturals
Price: 19.97

Raspberry Ketone Natural Weight Loss Supplement - Premium 1200mg Ketones Extract - Dr. Oz Recommended Diet Pills - Contains 60 Capsules of Pure Advanced Formula With Zero Side Effects - Essential For Fast Fat Burn - Feel Slim and Fresh - The Best Natural Weight Loss and Slimming Aid Backed By Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee
Offered by Vit Naturals
Price: 29.97

The Blood Vivicanti Part 1
The Blood Vivicanti Part 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to next part., 23 Aug 2013
I love that Becket has written his own book. I couldn't put it down and was gutted when I reached the end as I want to know what happens next. Looking forward to part 2.

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
This was bought for my kids but I found that I couldn't put it down myself lol. Be warned, it is very addictive.

Snow White Sorrow (Book #1 in the Grimm Diaries)
Snow White Sorrow (Book #1 in the Grimm Diaries)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Jun 2013
Cameron Jace is a brilliant storyteller. Absolutely loved this book. I can't wait to read the next one when it comes out!

I'm Stuck in Your Kindle!
I'm Stuck in Your Kindle!
Price: 2.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 8 Jun 2013
Poor wee guy is stuck in your kindle. What more can be said. My kids love it. Will possibly buy the rest.

Whip You (Parody of One Direction's "Kiss You")
Whip You (Parody of One Direction's "Kiss You")
Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious, 15 May 2013
I bought this for my eleven year old daughter. I prefer this one to the one direction original. It's funny and a great tune.

How Bad Can I Be? [feat. The Lorax Singers]
How Bad Can I Be? [feat. The Lorax Singers]
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable., 15 May 2013
I bought this as my three year old absolutely loves it in the lorax. He doesn't like the end of the song because he doesn't dance to it but definitely enjoys the start. It's a upbeat tune even if the words aren't lol.

The Grimm Diaries Prequels volume 7- 10: Once Beauty Twice Beast, Moon & Madly, Rumpelstein, Jawigi (The Grimm Diaries Prequels Collection Book 2)
Price: 1.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 20 Jan 2013
I love how each story gives another insight into the lives of the characters. It's fantastic story telling. Fairy tales with a twist. You'll never look at those characters the same again.

The Grimm Diaries Prequels volume 1- 6: Snow White Blood Red, Ashes to Ashes & Cinder to Cinder, Beauty Never Dies, Ladle Rat Rotten Hut, Mary Mary Quite ... (The Grimm Diaries Prequels Collection)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Never looking at fairy tales the same way again., 14 Jan 2013
I bought this book for my daughter and read it myself as well. It was hard to put down, my daughter says the fairy tales now make sense. We can't wait for the other prequels and snow white sorrow to be published.

Page: 1 | 2