Profile for lester > Reviews

Content by lester

lester

Niche Marketing Ideas & Niche Markets. Finding Niches Made Easy. 177 Free Ways to Find Hot New Profitable Niches
by Christine Clayfield

5.0 out of 5 stars shocked at the amount of information and resources, 21 May 2014
After having bought so many crappy eBooks from the so called “guru” internet marketers, this book is a breath of fresh air. I was pleasantly surprised at how much brilliant content this book has. I’ve learned a lot!

The author exposes a lot of her own niches that are number 1 for their keywords, proving that she knows what she is talking about.

Definitely recommend this book!

Drop Shipping and eCommerce, What You Need and Where to Get it. Dropshipping Suppliers and Products, eCommerce Payment Processing, eCommerce Software and Set up an Online Store All Covered
by Christine Clayfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book on drop shipping and ecommerce I've bought, 20 Jan 2014
I've read the author's book From Newbie to Millionaire and thought it was the best book ever on internet marketing. That's why I did not doubt to buy her new book.

As I expected: it is the best book I've read on drop shipping and ecommerce.

Processing payments has always puzzled me but after reading the book, all is clear to me now.

I've never started a drop shopping business as I was never sure which suppliers to work with. There's a list of trustworthy sources of drop shipping suppliers in the book. I am now ready to set up my first shop.

Great read, very detailed and well structured.

African Dwarf Frogs as pets. Care, tanks, habitat, food, diseases, aquariums, shedding, life span, feeding , diet, all included. African Dwarf Frogs complete owner's guide!
by Elliott Lang

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots to learn but this book made it easy, 4 Dec 2012
What a great little find glad I chose this one so easy to follow full of everything I need to give my frogs the care and life style they need.The author well and truly knows his stuff.

Make Money Online. Work From Home. From Newbie To Millionaire. An Internet Marketing Success System Explained in Easy Steps by Self Made Millionaire. Affiliate Marketing Covered.
by Christine Clayfield

5.0 out of 5 stars My confusion has turned into a very clear view on internet marketing., 16 Nov 2011
I've started reading about internet marketing about 6 months ago and I got extremely confused by it all until I found this book. I finished reading it in one week, just couldn't put it away as it is very engaging to read. My confusion has now turned into a very clear view on what internet marketing is all about and I am ready to start earning money (I hope).

The author has inspired me so much that I will be following into her footsteps. As someone who "talks the talk" and "walks the walk", I believe everyone who wants to earn money on the internet can learn a lot from her. It is all explained plain as day.

Most internet marketer gurus try and make you believe you can earn thousands of dollars by next week or your own mansion in a few months so I really appreciate the author's honesty as she clearly says it is hard work but worth it in the end.