Profile for Ionut > Reviews

Content by Ionut

Ionut

Page: 1 | 2
EasyAcc® DoorBell Portable Plug-in Wireless Water-Resistant Door Chime and Push Button with LED Indicator -White
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a very good product, loud and lots of songs where to ..., 8 Dec. 2014
It's a very good product, loud and lots of songs where to choose from. Perfect product for the money. I put it on the hallway and because of the blue light I have light in the night time so I can see where I step :)

SAMSUNG SMARTWATCH GALAXY GEAR BLACK
SAMSUNG SMARTWATCH GALAXY GEAR BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product,, 22 Oct. 2013
Hi, I order 2 of this. They are really good, nice looking. Don't forget for the moment you need to have Galaxy Note 3 to connect with.

This product it's coming with EU charger, but for me it's not a problem :) It's micro-usb charger and I have 10 of them :)
That's why it's cheaper than Samsung with 50 Pounds, because they import it.

With the first Gear which I order it was a problem with the delivery, I paid for Special Delivery and the guys from DPD lost my product and the people from MobiCity sent me my money back for delivery and they sent me another one with Royal Mail Special Delivery so 10+ for MobyCity and 1 for DPD :) . With my second product everything was OK.

Cheers

Hifonics Zeus ZXi 693 - 6" x 9" Car speakers- 550 Watt - 3-way
Hifonics Zeus ZXi 693 - 6" x 9" Car speakers- 550 Watt - 3-way
Offered by Car Audio Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 July 2013
I have a small polo and with this 2 speakers the audio in the car is great, the bass is so powerful :) you say that I have a Subwoofer in the car.
I have this on the rear and "Hertz Dieci DCX165 17cm 6.5" Coaxial Car Speakers" on the front. I have a friend with BMW and his audio system is not so good like this :)

Bass Face POWER12.1 1300W Active Car Subwoofer Built In Amplifier
Bass Face POWER12.1 1300W Active Car Subwoofer Built In Amplifier
Offered by Thompsons Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 27 July 2013
If you have a estate car is good for this money, but if you have an estate don't buy this one, is not too powerful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2014 4:42 PM BST

PowerGen 14000mAh External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger Dual USB 3.1Amps output for Apple iPhone 5 iPad mini (Lightning Cable NOT included) 4s 4 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch, iPad 1 2 3 4, The New iPad 3/ HTC sensation, XE, XL, One X S V, EVO 3D, EVO 4G, Desire S Z HD / Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 S2, Galaxy Note 2 / Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 / Nokia Lumia 920 / Sony Xperia Z / Motorola Razr / Blackberry Z10
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD

SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 30MB/s Memory Card with SD Adapter (NEW VERSION) - Retail Packaging with Komputerbay SDXC USB Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 Mar. 2013
It is a good product. Big speed for writhing, reading. I use this for my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and is very fast. I don't have delays when I open apps or docs.

I recommend this product.

KEEP CALM and CARRY ON because I Love You! Fridge Magnet. A unique gift for someone you love especially for St Valentine's Day on February 14th.
Offered by HospitalityQuality

5.0 out of 5 stars KEEP CALM and CARRY ON because I Love You!, 28 Feb. 2013
Nice product.
Is not to big but not to small, is perfect for a small gift.
The quality is OK.

Samsung HDTV Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 Feb. 2013
Very good product, cheap and great. The quality is very good.
You need to use the charger cable in the same time, but you can you use in the same time a keyboard, mouse, hdd.

Pro Series RCA Phono Audio Extension Cable - 2.5m
Pro Series RCA Phono Audio Extension Cable - 2.5m
Offered by Solent Cables Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars is not 2,5 m, 20 Feb. 2013
Hi, I just bought this cable. Is working good(no delay), I use it to extend a Creative T12 speakers, delivery was very fast (1 day) but I order a 2,5 m cable and I got a 1,5 m. I'm not gonna change it because is enough for what I need but anyway, I paid for a 2,5 m cable. So take care. Because of this I give 1 star, but the product is 5 stars

Creative T12 Wireless (2.0) Bluetooth Speakers with Aux-in
Creative T12 Wireless (2.0) Bluetooth Speakers with Aux-in

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speakers, 18 Feb. 2013
This Speakers are very good. The sound is nice.
You need to take care with the delay if you are a game player.
Don't forget to buy a bluetooth adapter if your computer don't have or a jack lead (is not coming with a bluetooth adapter or jack to jack lead)

Page: 1 | 2