Profile for Dawn > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Sloggi Double Comfort Top Women's Bra,White,34
Sloggi Double Comfort Top Women's Bra,White,34

1.0 out of 5 stars Sloggi Double Comfort Top, 29 Nov. 2014
What a load of rubbish in my opinion. This is the first Sloggi item I have ever purchased and will be the last. Manufacturers riding on the back of a good reputation built up from 'some others' hard work. The only thing which is true about this item is the band is soft. It is about time underwear producers started to state exactly what size this is suitable for. I reckon if you are a A cup, buy it and you will get on just fine. Otherwise go to the local supermarket and buy cheap Chinese and you will get a better deal. Remember this is only my opinion. We all make our own choices. I for one will be taking my money elsewhere and at that stage where if a manufacturer 'oversells their item', they will only do it once. Good luck to Sloggi and all that it does not stand for.

33cm Artificial Orchid Plant with Leaves & Roots
33cm Artificial Orchid Plant with Leaves & Roots
Offered by CN-ICE Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars 33cm Artifical Orchid Plant Leaves and Roots, 29 Nov. 2014
Brilliant item. Looks great. Pleased with purchase.

A6 CARD 50 SHEET PACK COLOUR - WHITE 160gm
A6 CARD 50 SHEET PACK COLOUR - WHITE 160gm
Offered by G&N SUPPLIES / EDUCATIONLINE

1.0 out of 5 stars A6 Card, 29 Nov. 2014
Not impressed with quality cut. Second rate in my opinion. The cards are slightly different sizes, which has been an inconvenience having to adjust the setting on my word document. I have moaned every time I have come to use these, my printing is slightly out and been annoying. When I purchase an item, I expect just that, not having to keep sending things back. Would not purchase over the internet again, will only buy stationery from Rymans now.

Deja Vu [DVD]
Deja Vu [DVD]
Dvd ~ Denzel Washington
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Deja Vu [DVD] (DVD)
Love this film, Watched it over and over again!

Q Connect 127mm Metal Treasury Tag (Pack of 100)
Q Connect 127mm Metal Treasury Tag (Pack of 100)

1.0 out of 5 stars Treasury Tags., 29 Nov. 2014
Not impressed with quality. Will buy direct from a shop in future where I can see the item before buying. I prefer 'Ryman Essentials' brands. You may prefer these or others.

Dad's Army - The Complete Collection [DVD] [1968]
Dad's Army - The Complete Collection [DVD] [1968]
Dvd ~ Arthur Lowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad's Army - complete collection, 29 Jun. 2014
Thoroughly enjoying watching this. If you love this old comedy series "What are you doing reading this?" Press the order button and start humming that old familiar tune and lots of laughing. Our household might have ploughed through all this by Christmas and I guess we would start all over again! This old classic comes high up on the list to replace some of the the TV broadcast today and with your own selection of comedy's, it makes great entertainment. Yes they are old, but that just adds to the nostalgia of the viewing.

Eylure - DYBROW - Dark Brown
Eylure - DYBROW - Dark Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Eylure Dybrow 45 Day - Brown, 29 Jun. 2014
I have used this brand and colour for years. At one time it was only available at Boots - now it is widely available. Would not use any other dye for lashes and brows.

Replacement Remote Control EUR765109A, EUR7651090 for PANASONIC LCD TV
Replacement Remote Control EUR765109A, EUR7651090 for PANASONIC LCD TV
Offered by Art Line Electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement control., 29 Jun. 2014
This is cheap, cheerful, made in some country other than the UK and it works. Put the batteries in and voilà, an instant working remote control. Have notice the red button has stuck a couple of times to alter picture size, but this beats the heck out paying £89.00 for the original one!

If We Hold On Together - Both Parts
If We Hold On Together - Both Parts
Offered by adrians_records

5.0 out of 5 stars Diana Ross, 3 Nov. 2013
Whenever Zoverstocks have an item for sale I always select them to buy from. Great customer service and great CD.

CD One has:
1.If We Hold on Together. (Movie version).
2.Work that Body.
3.Missing You.
4.Chain Reaction (Live)

CD Two has:
1.If We Hold on Together (Movie version)
2.Why do Fools Fall in Love.
3.Do You Know Where You're Going To (Live)
4.One Shining Moment.
Hope that helps.

Zoverstocks have excellent customer service. It was through this company that gave me the 'substance' to order more from Amazon. They always delivered everything as described. On this one and only one occasion the part two was missing. Not being comfortable with a returns or error procedure, I contacted Zoverstocks to query if I should have received both CD's - Zoverstocks, without further questions they sent out an immediate replacement. They also advised not to be concerned about returning the one I had. What lovely, refreshing customer service. Heartfelt thanks to all at Zoverstocks, brilliant...and the CD is ace as well!

White Base, Sand Hourglass 5 Minute Min Timer New Classic Sandglass Stand Clear Design
Offered by Green Money Savers

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Minute Timer, 3 Nov. 2013
This is a dinky little timer and great. Very useful to time my breathing exercises - 5 minutes - very useful at home and when staying away from home.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5