Profile for Jessica Rarebit > Reviews

Why Steve Was Late: 101 Exceptional Excuses for Terrible Timekeeping
Why Steve Was Late: 101 Exceptional Excuses for Terrible Timekeeping
by Henry Paker

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing gift, 17 Jan. 2014
Bought this as a present for my brother (called Steve) who is frequently, ie, 99% late for anything. He loved it too.

Running on Empty
Running on Empty
by Marshall Ulrich

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Story, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Running on Empty (Paperback)
Amazing story of dedication, commitment and downright, well, lunacy! Still can't get my head around the daily mileage over such a long time. Well worth a read.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairy Soap, 11 Dec. 2013
Arrived on time - box was a little battered which is a shame as it is for a present, but soap in one piece ;)

Osprey Talon 4 Lumbar Pack - Iris, One Size
Osprey Talon 4 Lumbar Pack - Iris, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Purple Bag :), 16 July 2012
I was recommended this by a couple of friends and have not been disappointed. Plenty of room for carrying my stuff that I seem to need when running. Perfect for runs of up to about 20 miles (or longer if you have support), due to there being two bottles, any longer and I need to use my trusty inov8 backpack with its bladder system.

It is a very satisfying girly purple, although it is available in other colours!

Most importantly, once I found the right position, the only bounce I experienced was from my wobbly arse bouncing along behind me. Definitely worth the money, very pleased with this purchase.

Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 [DVD]
Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by wmdservices

5.0 out of 5 stars Prepare to sweat ...., 18 Feb. 2012
OMG - I consider myself to be fairly fit and decided to get this dvd to do in the mornings before going off to work as was out of time to do the gym in the evenings due to running. So, four stages, over four weeks ... three weeks in and I am still on stage 1, having tried stage 2 twice and gone back to stage 1 again. Needless to say it will take more than the 30 days to get me ripped .. But, I am persevering as despite not progressing through the stages as swiftly as I thought I would, I am definitely getting more toned! Don't get this dvd if you want an easy fix. It is not easy, it is tough and you will sweat LOADS. Enjoy!