Profile for ronnie > Reviews

Content by ronnie

ronnie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Sally Net Curtain in White. 40inch Drop. Sold By The Metre.
Sally Net Curtain in White. 40inch Drop. Sold By The Metre.
Offered by The Textile House
Price: 1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm delighted with this purchase, 8 Sep 2014
This curtain looks extremely stylish & far more expensive than It was, I'm delighted with this purchase, also It arrived within a few days, have since bought more from this supplier.

House or Gate Number '4' - Self Adhesive Silver on Black
House or Gate Number '4' - Self Adhesive Silver on Black
Offered by CLASSIC SIGN AND DESIGN LTD
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to fix to front of house, 8 Sep 2014
This is just what I was looking for, easy to fix to front of house, It's stands out, extremely clear.

UV Ultra Violet Security Light and UV Security Marker Pen with Keyring for property marking - Proporta
Offered by Proporta
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm really happy now that everything has been 'marked, 8 Sep 2014
This is ideal for my needs, we all have products that require safe guarding, I'm really happy now that everything has been 'marked.

3 tier corner telephone table
3 tier corner telephone table
Offered by Online2Home
Price: 35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This corner table is very good quality & extremely sturdy, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: 3 tier corner telephone table
This corner table is very good quality & extremely sturdy. Although original order didn't arrive, replacement was within days, supplier was extremely helpful.

Minky Brass and Copper Cleaning Cloth 2 Pack
Minky Brass and Copper Cleaning Cloth 2 Pack
Offered by Home & Garden Direct
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars easily., 19 July 2014
I hasn't used these before, was pleasantly surprised at results after only one use, made such a difference to front door handle, the dirt & grime just disappeared, easily.

Womens/Ladies Wetlands Lightweight Slip On Clogs/Mules Size 4-8 (Gardening/Beach/Kitchen) Size 4, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE, 19 July 2014
These Clogs are just what I was looking for, sturdy but not too heavy or uncomfortable. The price is extremely good, I believe these are great value for money.

Gift8 New 17" Non Stick Saucepan Milk Pans Non Stick Pot Cooking Frying Milkpan Handle
Offered by Shop Monk
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars value, 1 July 2014
This saucepan is ideal for heating sauces, milk etc, It's very sturdy without being too heavy, which is good for me. It cleans easily too, I am delighted with this purchase. Delivery was 3-4 days, packaging good.

3 Piece Cream Saucepan Set Non Stick with Glass Lids
3 Piece Cream Saucepan Set Non Stick with Glass Lids
Offered by BARGAINSTOCKS
Price: 37.79

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE, 1 July 2014
This set is just what I was looking for to complete my newly decorated kitchen. They are sturdy without being too heavy, which is great for me.Delivery was 3-4 days & packaging very secure. I'm delighted with my purchase.

Three Piece Floral Plum Wooden Canvas Picture
Three Piece Floral Plum Wooden Canvas Picture
Offered by Panorama Stores
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 1 July 2014
These are so vibrant, the colour is just what I was looking for to complete my newly decorated porch., they are very reasonably priced, delivery 3-4 days & packaging very secure. I am delighted with this purchase.

plum silk / artificial flower arrangement (plum and brown) (plum and brown)
plum silk / artificial flower arrangement (plum and brown) (plum and brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars STYLISH, 1 July 2014
This flower arrangement is very pretty & amazingly life like. The quality is very good, it looks extremely expensive, although it is very reasonably priced. I'm delighted with this purchase, the colours are just what I was looking for to complete my newly decorated porch.Delivery was within 3-4 days & packaging very good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10