Profile for BeckyT2007 > Reviews

Planes (Usborne Beginners)
Planes (Usborne Beginners)
by Fiona Patchett

5.0 out of 5 stars and the pictures are great., 20 July 2014
My little girl LOVES planes and started asking a million questions - unfortunately I couldn't answer them, until I got this book. Now we sit and read it at least twice a week. She loves it, we have both learnt facts from it, and the pictures are great.

Orchard Toys Shopping List
Orchard Toys Shopping List

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Shopping List (Toy)
Great game.

Camp David
Camp David
by David Walliams

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Camp David (Hardcover)
Brought this for my mum and she loved it.

No Title Available

good book

Breastflow Breast Pump & Baby Feeding Bottles Starter Kit (5oz & 9oz Bottles + 3 x Slow Flow Teats)

5.0 out of 5 stars The set you get was amazing for the price, 20 July 2014
I brought these to try and get my little boy to take a bottle, as I was supposed to be starting back at work. Unfortunately, he wouldn't take to them, neither would he take to the multiple other brands I tried.

The set you get was amazing for the price, really good quality and I was impressed.

Safety 1st Portable Compact Fold Bedrail
Safety 1st Portable Compact Fold Bedrail
Offered by Direct 4 Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased these to put on my double bed whilst ..., 20 July 2014
I purchased these to put on my double bed whilst my new born was sleeping with me, as I didn't want him falling out. They worked a treat.

Read at Home Biff, Chip & Kipper Collection 48 Books Set Pack (24 x Phonics Books and 24 x First Stories Books)
by Oxford

5.0 out of 5 stars They are great. I love the fact that they now have ..., 20 July 2014
We had these books in school so I brought them for my children. They are great. I love the fact that they now have Phonics as well (we never had this), although, I'm still trying to get my head round some of the sounds.

Teenage Revolution
Teenage Revolution
by Alan Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Teenage Revolution (Paperback)
Love Alan Davies, Love the book.

When I Woke Up I Was a Hippopotamus
When I Woke Up I Was a Hippopotamus
by Tom MacRae

5.0 out of 5 stars My children went quiet, and as I put my ..., 20 July 2014
My children went quiet, and as I put my head round the door this story was being read on Cbeebies. I purchased it within 5 minuets, and they are quiet every time its read.

Elmer Collection -10 Books in a Bag- RRP £ 59.90 (Elmer, Elmer and Wilbur, Elmer Again, Elmer and Grandpa Eldo, Elmer and the Lost Teddy, Elmer and the Wind, Elmer and the Stranger, Elmer and Rose, Elmer in the Snow, Elmer on Stilts)
by David McKee

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved the Elmer books as a child, 20 July 2014
I loved the Elmer books as a child, so had to buy them for my little ones. Thankfully they also seem to enjoy them just as much as I did.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4