Profile for theenigma30 > Reviews

Content by theenigma30

theenigma30 (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Torch Scene: A Reed Ferguson Mystery (A Private Investigator Mystery Series - Crime Suspense Thriller Book 6) (The Reed Ferguson Mystery Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll definitely 'Reed' more!, 24 April 2016
I'll be honest I'm not the quickest reader I only read a little while in bed before sleep as it helps my brain to stop rushing.. However I couldn't put this down, loved the 'who dunnit?' Was it Willie? Stan? Nadine? I won't give it away obviously but you have to read this book.. Absolute genius! 10/10

Abandoned
Abandoned

5.0 out of 5 stars A page turner, 24 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Abandoned (Kindle Edition)
I think this book is amazing- from beginning to end I was hooked! An amazing story, easy to follow and full of excitement and shock.

Not for the feint hearted though.

Tala 30 cm Wood Beech Spatula, Beige
Tala 30 cm Wood Beech Spatula, Beige

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 2 Feb. 2016
Bends in the heat - very poor very disappointed in this item

The Ghost That Haunted Itself: The Story of the Mackenzie Poltergeist - The Infamous Ghoul of Greyfriars Graveyard

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic insight, 18 Jan. 2016
Loved this book - been wanting to read it a while - I have been on the city of the dead tour and I too had an incident nothing near as bad as scratches or collapsing but enough to remember and talk about from time to time. The descriptions the other visitors give a surreal, I think personally I would of ran a mile! Thank you for sharing your experiences

The Little Prisoner: How a childhood was stolen and a trust betrayed
The Little Prisoner: How a childhood was stolen and a trust betrayed

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart wrenching tale of horror, 13 Jan. 2016
A real page turner - heart wrenching and truly sickening that someone could actually treat a child in this way. I found it a little hard to read in the respect of the content having said that I couldn't put it down.

Evasion
Evasion

5.0 out of 5 stars Jackson Stewart - innocent?, 3 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Evasion (Kindle Edition)
Great read - gripping from beginning only 1 issue, has this been proof read? So many mistakes! If you need a proof reader John I'll do it!

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Train Station
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Train Station
Offered by Clearstone Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for the little one, 29 Dec. 2015
So much fun for my little boy - I would recommend more of a 16 month+ age group though as my son had no interest in playing with the garage when he was one. The train set is great as the train goes either manually or on the motor by switching the switch on the side! Also only comes with 1 red track changer piece - could do with 2 but you can buy spare parts from vtech said piece is (£4.99)

Shoot First (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thrillers Book 5)
Shoot First (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thrillers Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hudson does it again, 15 Dec. 2015
Amazing book! Can't praise it enough! Agent Skyberg is so heroic and i would love to see her in a movie!

Hooked from beginning to end.

Inheritance: A Psychological Mystery and Suspense Thriller
Inheritance: A Psychological Mystery and Suspense Thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars Psychologically good, 25 Nov. 2015
This is a different genre of book for me - I loved every bit of it! Christine 'Chris' is a great character - how she copes with everything is beyond me! The story is very informative and described extremely well. A must read!

Deep Hurt (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thriller series Book 4)
Deep Hurt (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thriller series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent story, 3 Nov. 2015
Loved the whole outline of the story - the twist at the end
I'm just sorry Eva is no longer with us would love to have read more of her amazing work!

Couldn't put this one down much like the other 3 in the series!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4