Profile for theenigma30 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Criminal Case
Criminal Case

4.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE ADDICTIVE GAME, 15 July 2015
This review is from: Criminal Case (App)
Totally addictive- that's all I can say really!

Love the story instead of just trying to find things!

36pcs Mini Foamies Soft Alphabet Numbers Puzzle Mat Teaching Toys for Kids Badies
Offered by wei liu mei

2.0 out of 5 stars Very mini, 29 Jun. 2015
Unfortunately they're a lot smaller than I presumed- I honestly don't remember the ad saying 'mini foamies' or else I wouldn't have purchased them! Sorry

Players, Bumps and Cocktail Sausages (Silence Book 3)
Players, Bumps and Cocktail Sausages (Silence Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love jasper, 24 May 2015
Jaspers turn, such a sensitive soul deep down, we've read about his 'conquests' in the previous books but this one really tells us about the real jasper!

Definitely a great read with a couple of twists and turns, a new character Holly proves to be popular with Oakley & the rest of her family!

I understand jasper now more than ever and love the way he was portrayed in previous book to then end up telling us about who he really is!

Go on read it!

FLOOD! (SNOW TRILOGY Book 3)
FLOOD! (SNOW TRILOGY Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER PAGE TURNER, 14 April 2015
Brilliant! Loved the story! Ann Fletcher needs to be caught! That's all! Can't wait for PLAGUE should be interesting! Thank you Ryan Clifford

YKS Baby toddler kids infant newborn Girl Boy Cute Three-dimensional Cartoon Non-slip Anti-slip Slipper socking Socks Slipper Shoes Boots 3D Bootie Socks 0-12 Month New Born (Star)
Offered by GNWE

2.0 out of 5 stars Small, 18 Feb. 2015
Smaller than I thought, delivery took forever but now I know they come from China!

Zazu Nightlight - Lou the Owl (Blue)
Zazu Nightlight - Lou the Owl (Blue)
Offered by Boutique Babies

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy for baby, 18 Feb. 2015
Omg I love it it's beautiful! My little one is 6 months old and loves his lights, he already has a glo egg and a twilight turtle, once I seen the owl I simply had to have it! The dimmers are great and create a friendly night time atmosphere for if he wakes up! He loves it, sits and stares until he falls asleep and if he makes a noise it switches on itself!! Highly recommended!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Broken Silence
Broken Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 7 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Broken Silence (Kindle Edition)
I've seen a lot of negativity towards this books spelling and punctuation errors.. So what! If your into the story you bearly notice! Anyways I liked it the story is good and great to follow from cole and Oakleys different perspective I give it a 9/10 now on to the next book in the series.

Drawing Desk - Draw, Paint, Doodle, Sketch
Drawing Desk - Draw, Paint, Doodle, Sketch

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 23 Jan. 2015
So much fun! My 5 month old is touching everything at the moment and loves the sound effects on the kids board

Cow & Gate Milk First Comfort 900G
Cow & Gate Milk First Comfort 900G

5.0 out of 5 stars works for some babies - not all babies are the same, 18 Jan. 2015
All babies are different and my little one thrived on this, after weeks of sickness and constipation this is the milk for him... 3rd time lucky.. yes his wind stinks and more gassy but he is no longer in discomfort or being sick. Thank you c&g

THAW!: a sequel to SNOW! (SNOW TRILOGY Book 2)
THAW!: a sequel to SNOW! (SNOW TRILOGY Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars omg what a great read!, 16 Jan. 2015
This book is so dramatic there are so many things going on and I loved it! Will Ann Fletcher get what she wants? Onto Thaw! I cannot wait to read it! The scary thing about this book is that when I started it it was pretty much the same date as the book!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2015 1:47 AM GMT